Budget 31-40k Guys pls suggest a good pc

Hi all, tks for the suggestions. I have got FK to take back the Corsair 430W & got a Coolermaster Thunder 450W for the same price. Also, somewhere I read 'Coolermaster thunder' is specifically made for Indian conditions taking into consideration the wide range of fluctuations in electricity.

For now, eagerly awaiting the PSU to be delivered. Thats because, I have all the parts ready, just need to connect PSU & pop it into the cabinet (NZXU Gamma).

Also, I did a minor mistake. Seems the LG monitor only has a VGA-in & my graphics card only has DVI out & HDMI out. I went to Haridas market (in Koti, Hyderabad) & bought a dvi-vga adaptor. Hopefully it syncs & works.

sorry dude for being late this time......as many suggested TDP of 7770 is low and I3 is power efficient processor and thus CX430V2 was your best bid as i read you are going to upgrade your set up any way !!

On TE, as far as i know, all senior members would advice for corsair, let it be rams or PSU, just because of their fantastic ASS and long warranty duration. Hope your next upgrade will have Corsair PSU and all the best for gaming.....!!

Btw i do have GTA IV downloaded on PC but couldn't play because schedule.. :ashamed:

Hi all, tks for the suggestions. I have got FK to take back the Corsair 430W & got a Coolermaster Thunder 450W for the same price. Also, somewhere I read 'Coolermaster thunder' is specifically made for Indian conditions taking into consideration the wide range of fluctuations in electricity.

What absolute shit, Cooler Master Thunder is cheap, no efficiency rating and most important is replacement of the eXtreme Power Pro / Plus series. Definitely you are being taken for a ride.

ok...ok... I cancelled this order as well. Iam going to buy a corsair 500W tomorrow. No more FK. Costs me around Rs.3,300/-.

Also, I was planning to buy an NZXT Gamma cabinet, they said NZXT series itself isnt being available. So Iam hoping Cooler master Elite 330 must do the trick. Can someone guide pls on how to make use of the USB 3.0 that is available in my mobo?

ok...ok... I cancelled this order as well. Iam going to buy a corsair 500W tomorrow. No more FK. Costs me around Rs.3,300/-.

Also, I was planning to buy an NZXT Gamma cabinet, they said NZXT series itself isnt being available. So Iam hoping Cooler master Elite 330 must do the trick. Can someone guide pls on how to make use of the USB 3.0 that is available in my mobo?

I bought this for US$15.50 + 4.96 (duty) = US$ 20.46 = Rs.1181/-

Amazon.com: Silverstone Tek 3.5-Inch Bay Device for USB 3.0 Front Ports and 2 x 2.5 Inches Hard Drive Mount with 19pin USB3.0 Internal Adapter Cable (FP38): Computers & Accessories

But you can get it for Rs. 700-800 in India itself.

Also, my suggestion is, instead of Cooler Master Elite 330, try to buy a cabinet with bottom placement of PSU.

prime - you are great. Tk you so much for the suggestion about bay device.
I will certainly search for a cabinet with bottom placement of PSU.

swampyworld - Dats alright man, even Iam quite late in responding. Btw, I see so many ppl here saying they havent played GTA IV, surprising. I cant wait for tomorrow to come. Hopefully I can finish the whole game by this weekend :head:

You can get a NZXT Gamma at Arun Computers, CTC, Secunderabad. I have seen one few days back. I have seen an Antec cabinet with front USB3.0 at around Rs.2500/- at Arun Computers only (I forgot the model no.).

Hi all,

Tks all for the timely inputs, I finally built my dream pc.

Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H Motherboard Rs.4,346
Gigabyte AMD/ATI GV-R777OC-1GD GDDR5 Rs.8,736
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB Rs.4,358
LG 18.5 inch LED - E1942C Rs.5,940
Intel i3 3220 Rs.7,256
G.Skill NT DDR3 4 GBX2 Rs.2,228
Cooler master Elite 311 plus (w/ front USB 3.0) Rs.2,800
{I was abt to buy a NZXT Gamma but then it looked kind of odd and all the more CM 311 plus looked neat with side see through panels & front USB 3.0}
Corsair 500W 80+ Rs.3,000
Assembling charges Rs.100
Windows xp Rs.5,200

So, all put together total Rs.46,667

Used an old dvd drive to install Splinter cell chaos theory & works like a charm.

Minor worry in this config is:
1) Monitor doesnt have hdmi support, so even after such a huge investment in GPU, you wudnt be able to extract the best results out of your GPU;
2) Dont think I can OC the CPU when GTA V is here, although I can crossfire the GPU;

Dont have an anti-virus & wifi adaptor yet {means more cost in addition to above}
So, still using as a stand-alone, later will show it to the world.

Tks

Back