Guys this is really crazy... (Solitaire)

Vince

Boogie-Man
Skilled
i caught a thingy/bug in Solitaire!!!!

Sorry if i sound too enthusiastic about this small thing, but i find it very strange...

Go to Start-> Games -> Solitaire

Start a new game...

When you open a covered card and (i'm not sure of this part..) if i out to be an ACE... right-click to send it to the top left pile... then- as you left-click the next card, quickly(DO THIS PART VERY QUICKLY) right-click, then left-click and right-click again...
(i know it sounds strange, and please do it only if you have a sturdy mouse..) the card that was there(you'll be able to see what it was for a fraction of a second) it'll turn into the EXACT same Ace as the previous Ace! And it'll fly upto the pile!!! (or it'll remain the same and fly up to the pile!!)

In the beginning i didnt believe it, but then i tried it again and the same thing happened!!
Twice, the card turned into the very same Ace...then another time it went up as the same card(King of Clubs this time..)

Unbelievable.... Damn, call me mad, but (as a non-tech guy) i'm a bit freaked over this...

Vince said:
When you open a covered card and (i'm not sure of this part..) if i out to be an ACE... right-click to send it to the top left pile... then- as you left-click the next card, quickly(DO THIS PART VERY QUICKLY) right-click, then left-click and right-click again...

(i know it sounds strange, and please do it only if you have a sturdy mouse..) the card that was there(you'll be able to see what it was for a fraction of a second) it'll turn into the EXACT same Ace as the previous Ace! And it'll fly upto the pile!!! (or it'll remain the same and fly up to the pile!!)

In the beginning i didnt believe it, but then i tried it again and the same thing happened!!

Twice, the card turned into the very same Ace...then another time it went up as the same card(King of Clubs this time..)

tried real hard... but.... :S

Well, i tried it in my XP Home....

@Radon: just dont spoil your mouse...forget it....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back