HAlf Life 2 LOST COAST works with my retail copy of HL 2 which I bought for 1499/- !!

Nikhil

Skilled
Well, since many people have been grumbling abt HL 2 Lost coast not working, I thought I will post it here.

I logged on to Steam after ages and it told me that HL2 LC is free for all owners of HL2. I clicked and it started downloading. I works too!!!

And with everything max AAx6, Af16x, HDR on Full Bloom(whatever it means :p ), I was getting abt 30 FPS avg. on my 6800GT. AMD 64 3200+ @ 2.45Ghz.

but it was not really playable at that FPs. I decreased the AF to abt 8x and it works fine.

@Switch --- I hope this cheers you up dude!! :) You wanted HL2 but alos Lc. Well, this is your lucky chance.

I had bought the retails version of HL2 ages ago. Just after the release. I had paid 1499/- for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Nikhil... I already have a HL2 original copy and i know that lost coast is free with it... I wanted DOD : S free with it and not loast coast... I belive you misunderstood me... DOD : S comes free with the silver pack which is about $50 and retail pack as of now costs about Rs 2K...

Nontheless thanks for the update... I am updating steam now...

Well, the download started @ 88%. As HL2 Files which it uses are already on the PC. Right now @ 90% after 30 mins.

Lets see. Should be done and ready to play in 5 hours :S.

22-28KBps Speed.

Well, the download started @ 88%. As HL2 Files which it uses are already on the PC. Right now @ 90% after 30 mins.

Lets see. Should be done and ready to play in 5 hours :S.

22-28KBps Speed.

Back