Happy New Year!! Post ur new year resolutions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_41

Snore PHD
Skilled
Oct 1, 2007
harryneopotter said:
To get laid :p !!

Get Laid? Have Kids? :rofl:
thats some resolution there.. Use condoms! (Btw have you guys seen the new denim ones from durex?..wtf?)

heres mine:
Wake up on time..lol

Rahul++

SuperUser
Skilled
Aug 27, 2007
Pune
www.wrapcode.com
Sudarshan_SMD said:
you told me about buying iPod nano for..... ...

I told that I'll redeem it from my lockerz.com account... LOL.. I don't have a penny to spend on her.. Even I just have some 200 bucks in pocket and valentines is near... :cry: This time I'll Will have to give her beautiful valentine card and lots of chocolates only...

b00gieMan

Adept
Jul 19, 2008
boogiemanscave.wordpress.com
I'd say.. No Woman No Cry :rofl: :hap2:

Celebrate 14th Feb as Independance Day :clap: :hap2:
Rahulrulez said:
I told that I'll redeem it from my lockerz.com account... LOL.. I don't have a penny to spend on her.. Even I just have some 200 bucks in pocket and valentines is near... :cry: This time I'll Will have to give her beautiful valentine card and lots of chocolates only...

Apr 9, 2008
Kolhapur<-->Pune
Rahulrulez said:
no money...eh?
sell all your leet stuffs.:bleh::p

harryneopotter

NEO is my middle name
Adept
Dec 24, 2007
harryneopotter said:
To get laid :p !!

Done ! :D

l33t_5n1p3r_max said:
Just face it man, the only a$$ you'll ever get is when your hand accidentally pokes through the toilet paper.

Koi hope nahi hai...girls are becoming very demanding these days.

Ahem ahem !

Status
Not open for further replies.