hard disk based Car Stereos

are there any hard disk based Car Stereos Available in india at the moment.
I saw some JVC models on JVC site saying SD card slot built into single CD Stereo's.

I heard Sony has a model with built in memory but dont have any clue where to trace it/

Can someone pls shed somelight over it. I want some good nice solution for my new CAR.

Thx

i know abt that model but that Sucks & isnt available in india.
Sony itself Sucks be it any thing.the products are shitter & shitter in Quality now.

I think there isnt much at the moment for what im asking but i saw some Alpine HEad units that can connect an IPOD through KCA-420i port & so the browsing of the ipod can be done with alpine stereo only

Thx anyways
any more suggestions coming up are welcome

Well an Ipod with work with any radio if you can get your hands on an I trip... And a good car player will have a Radio :)

Well an Ipod with work with any radio if you can get your hands on an I trip... And a good car player will have a Radio

I use an itrip but the problem with this setuo is that it's very difficult to switch to the song of your choice while driving..... :(

However, I think there are a few pioneer and Alpine models that have an ipod interface which allows for switching of songs using the Head unit controls....

Try googling for them...

If I am not mistaken, you are from Noida...in which case rest assured that you'll be able to get whatever model you choose from Karol Bagh :)

Back