PC Peripherals Hard Disk Capacity

If it is possible change the MAX hard disk capacity in the Poll to 1 TB ... today some of us must be approaching that amount of storage - I know I am quite close to that number.

@ Appo,

You still dont have that Cabby,stop showing it off :bleh:

also i guess you had 3 x 200 gigs,where did the 4th one pop up ?:S

2x40gb (1 laptop hitachi drive in casing)

Yo already got it ? :huh: hmmmm

Anyways, here is mine,

200 x 1
120 x 2
80 x 2
60 x 1 [Laptop USB]

:ashamed:

160 + 80.

My old samsung 80gb conked off, so got a new seagate 160, and now will get the samsung replaced. Warranty rulez!!!!

Am doing serious rethink about getting stuff from the US.

is it just for 1 system or the highest in 1 system or all all the systems hdd put togather whether removable or non-removable does that inckude the 20.30.40 gb mp3 players too and also does it include the laptop inbuilt hdd,,,,,,..........

lol,,,,,,,......JUST TRIN TO confuse and put in some variables

well here

80 gb(5400 rpm),40gb(barracuda),40gb(5400 rpm),17.4 gb(seagate ?rpm),toshiba laptop(hitachi 40 gb 4,200 rpm),fujitsu laptop (brand ?,4,200 rpm 9 gb),ipod 30 gb

hmmn now tell me on a bit off topic , value for money wise which is the best

category capacity hdd, i personally feel 160 gb would be a bang for bucks , but wud re

require u guys OPNION on this.........,,,TEll ME GUYS WHICH LARGEST CAPACITY HDD

offers u max ratio for>>>>>> hdd capacity/price====???

TheMask said:
cudnt play much with the poll options and voting has already begun.. cud do the best i cud think of..

Thanks itz fine now

I dint know these guyz are having more than 1TB. Itz cool.
:hap2:

Darklord said:
@ Appo,

You still dont have that Cabby,stop showing it off :bleh:

also i guess you had 3 x 200 gigs,where did the 4th one pop up ?:S
so what?? already paid money, n coming on tuesday...in fact u still have not paid ur full amount due..hmmm....hey nebody interested in a cheap, brand new antec p180?? :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: ....start ur bids @ 5k :clap:

i sold off my 160gb, got a 200gb 7200.8....will use that as os drive...so now 4x200gb :eek:hyeah:

Back