PC Peripherals Hard Disk Capacity

Hey guys the September issue of CHIP has a comparison on Hard Disks... I wish I had the money for 4 of those Hitachi 500GB drives :)

am searching for Hitachi 160gig SATA 2..seems our h/w guy is hardly interested with my request :|

Eazy said:
Hey guys the September issue of CHIP has a comparison on Hard Disks... I wish I had the money for 4 of those Hitachi 500GB drives :)
Ya it burns 21k of your money.

How was the monster PC in Chip. :D

Eazy said:
On my second computer consisiting of a Celeron 633 @ 950 I have an gargantuan hard disk of... 17gb .... I bought this drive when it was the first one in town (paid 16k for this Seagate drive) and everyones eyes used to pop open and their jaws used to drop.... 17gb ? ..... 17gb !!!... you have a 17gb hard disk - what do you need such a monstrous hard disk for... you will never ever be able to fill it up !! :rofl:
LOL Even I have one of those relics :D. 20gigs and still works ;) got it along with a P3 550 when the average drive size was 4GB-6GB :p.

SunnyBoi said:
am searching for Hitachi 160gig SATA 2..seems our h/w guy is hardly interested with my request :|

Was this addressed to me ? are you talking about Manoj ? ... this guy is the wrong one for Hitachi drives - at the most he may handle the Seagates and Samsungs.

For Hitachi's contact Cyberstar

Code:
Phone: 080-51266808 (080 is Banglore ? ) 
email: [email]hillol@cyberstarindia.com[/email]

Eazy said:
Was this addressed to me ? are you talking about Manoj ? ... this guy is the wrong one for Hitachi drives - at the most he may handle the Seagates and Samsungs.

lol no! i meant our local guy...he has contacts with cyberstar..will force him to call tomorrow :p

Back