Graphic Cards [hardspell] GTX350 ES version is ready and the specs revealed?!

OMFG, so many options, its hard to stay on one :no:
just when i thought i would go ahead and buy a 4850 , news like this comes up :S , will this thing ever stop :p ?

junkiedogg said:
Maybe now GTX280 price will come down to 4850 levels :D .. hey a guy can dream right?. If that happens, AMD will be in deep shit.

:D

Not really, remember they planned to price the 4870 at $219. So they are selling at quite a margin right now.:hap2:

junkiedogg said:
Maybe now GTX280 price will come down to 4850 levels :D .. hey a guy can dream right?. If that happens, AMD will be in deep shit.

:D

cant happen. not cost effective for nvidia at the price it costs them for these monsters :p

most probably this card will arrive late this yr or early nxt yr...thats the same time frame when we should expect to see the R870.

so np for AMD there.

also speculation that R870 as well as the lower end R700 like the R740 and the R730 will be 40nm...which will mean lower die size more yeilds and lower costs for AMD...and high ocing capacity for us.

btw nxt up will be the GT200b chips ..the 55nm version of the current GT200 chips

For some reason these specs look bogus to me, even with 55nm with such specs how are they going to cut costs? 2gb ddr5 with 512bit interface, thats not gonna be cheap. I would think they would stick with 1gb memory and then a 512bit interface looks realistic.

Back