Delta Peripherals
G-12,Nakoda Plaza,Ground Floor,
#17,Narasingapuram(Ritche) Street,Mount Road,
Chennai - 600 002.

:hap2: Email : [email]deltapage@vsnl.com[/email]:hap2:

For any queries just mail them.
They reply to mails personally.

-----------
:clap: I want all of you to post the links of website you know for offline & online purchase of hardware in & around India.:clap:

:D Thanks For ur Reply in advance.:D

Computer Warehouse - don't browse prices on their website, they haven't been updated forever LOL, but their downloadable spreadsheet is updated every couple of weeks. Keep in mind they are pretty expensive but their prices are indicative of the actual MSRP of a component.

I use their prices as a benchmark... basically, if anyone prices higher than computer warehouse, it means they're too expensive :)

amsec said:
:S If already posted please ignore as i am a new member.:S

Online Shopping:
1. Compuage
2. Welcome to TheITdepot Shopping

Offline Shopping:
3. http://www.deltapage.com/

The no.3 site is updated monthly once.
It is a shop located in Chennai.

Code:
Address :
Delta Peripherals
G-12,Nakoda Plaza,Ground Floor,
#17,Narasingapuram(Ritche) Street,Mount Road,
Chennai - 600 002.

:hap2: Email : [email]deltapage@vsnl.com[/email]:hap2:

For any queries just mail them.
They reply to mails personally.

-----------
:clap: I want all of you to post the links of website you know for offline & online purchase of hardware in & around India.:clap:

:D Thanks For ur Reply in advance.:D

Compuage is just another fxxked up computer distributor site- which these guys make just to please their Akas in Taiwan-- no price- no description- most useless
Delta perepherals is another inflated site perhaps good for chennai ppl.

the ITdepot seems to be getting updated Regularly- prices seem to reasonable & DDR2 RAM I purchased from them ( Much cheaper than locally here ) was delivered to me within 48 Hrs !!

vijayshimla said:
Compuage is just another fxxked up computer distributor site- which these guys make just to please their Akas in Taiwan-- no price- no description- most useless

the ITdepot seems to be getting updated Regularly- prices seem to reasonable & DDR2 RAM I purchased from them ( Much cheaper than locally here ) was delivered to me within 48 Hrs !!

IT Depot is cheaper than Delta ?? its a NEWS.
IT Depot is also from chennai, they are not cheap.
Delta's priced are always cheaper than the price mentioned in their site. They give good service. Its not a Hype. In fact I even fought with Delta guys, even then they helped. I appriciate it.

vijayshimla said:

haha its good for chennai people, thats more than enough coz we are the peeps who are gonna buy from that place.

don't even get peeps started about itdepot:rofl:

Isn't these any good website that is Delhi based and reasonably priced like deltapage.com, itwares or mahavir electronics. NPIThub keeps all old stuffs.

[quote name='Neotheone']looks like the delhi dealers have yet to wake up to the internet.........[/QUOTE
like somebody has rightly quoted Delhi market- NP is like a subzi mandi
no internet required for sabzi mandi !:eek:hyeah:

no offense but most if not all of these online prices are outdated and lame.. most of them are never even updated!
and finally when you call them they have no idea what it is you are asking for :bleh:

Back