PC Peripherals Hardware shops in singapore/KL..?

guptaji

Adept
one of my frnds left for a short tour of s'pore and KL yesterday..
was wondering if there any good online stores/price lists to get a rough idea abt the hardware pricing there..

can u guys suggest some llinks..

thanks

sweet! i was looking for the exact same thing. anyways, planning on making a trip to pick up some gear.

the E6750 is 330 SGD (8.9k INR approx). i've seen a GO for 8700 here on TE. hmmmm.

well i was looking to pick up an AV receiver and a HT projector. dunno how much of a difference between SG/IN AV equipment prices but i guess it will be at least 10-20k total.

m4w said:
sweet! i was looking for the exact same thing. anyways, planning on making a trip to pick up some gear.

the E6750 is 330 SGD (8.9k INR approx). i've seen a GO for 8700 here on TE. hmmmm.

Hey m4w if ur from delhi u can get it for 8300/- incl taxes frm SMC international, nehru place !! just got it 4 my friend this saturday... no need to go all the way to singapore..

guptaji said:
thanks guys..

i dont see any exclusive stuff out there..

neither is it particularly cheap..!!

correct me if i'm wrong though :)

pcstore said:
www.hardwarezone.com.my :: Price Guides

check this page. most big shops in KL. you can get about rm10-50 less depending on product when you purchase.

I guess getting digital cam is better. price are much better compare to India

HardwareZone Singapore PortaLite :: Price Guides is mostly ur best bet.. gives u all the product pricings in one place along with the shops where they're available..

There aint much of a diff in pricing of computer peripherals in India n Singapore.. The difference is really in the consumer electronic goods, esp those which have just released and cost a fortune in india.. Had got my ipod 30gb frm singapore for SG$380 (approx 10.2k INR) when at that time it was selling here for arnd 15-16k... And that too with a no. of goodies bundled along..

Back