Harmony Computer -> Lamest Title ever!

Deepcee

Disciple
Got this baby on saturday. Wacom Intuos3 9x12 (A4)

Thanks to ganesh_2218 for giving me the info on the distributor.

Loving it. One of my best buys this year :)

The manual is bout A6..gives you an idea bout the size.

alsiladka said:
Cool! And how is the response and real world use?

Easy as Pie...I cant imagine to describe how comfortable it is to draw with this and even navigate. I still would use the mouse when playing games but in other circumstances this is way more sensitive.

With the 1:1 mapping ratio,moving around the desktop is very comfortable.

Party Monger said:
Please post proper information for noobs like us..
For eg: What EXACTLY did you buy!!!:lol:

:)

Well its a professional series Wacom tablet mate.A graphics tablet. It's an input device that comes with its own pen(stylus). Basically you use it like you would a pen/pencil on paper.

The grey area is the active area where you draw on it. The image is displayed on the computer monitor(USB interface).

Higher end versions have built in LCD screen where you can draw on the screen itself.

Hope that was helpful. Is also a good replacement for the mouse.

I hope you are into painting and sketching or at least loads of Photoshop cause people crave for a Wacom. I know I used to once upon a time.

If you do that kind of stuff, how about posting some of your work :)

cyberjunkie said:
I hope you are into painting and sketching or at least loads of Photoshop cause people crave for a Wacom. I know I used to once upon a time.

If you do that kind of stuff, how about posting some of your work :)

Well I don't know if I'm good enough to be posting all of my stuff :). I got this two days ago and so far only done one piece. It was a sketch I did two months ago. Worked on it during the weekend doing the line art and then color using the tablet. If you really wanna see it I could post it here. Been a year since I started learning.

And yeah I'm an aspiring animator hoping to get into game development. So this is handy for me :).

One of my first sketches after I started learning. I picked this coz its a bit game related too :)

Very nice Xenomorph! Great pencilling, especially on its head.

I used to be heavily into sketching, kinda lost interest in it after being introduced to gaming :(.

Kinda the opposite for me....

Got about 3 games I haven't finished yet because I've been busy with drawing.
When I started I did a bunch of Anime and Game related stuff.

Deepcee said:
:)

Well its a professional series Wacom tablet mate.A graphics tablet. It's an input device that comes with its own pen(stylus). Basically you use it like you would a pen/pencil on paper.

The grey area is the active area where you draw on it. The image is displayed on the computer monitor(USB interface).

Higher end versions have built in LCD screen where you can draw on the screen itself.

Hope that was helpful. Is also a good replacement for the mouse.

Deepcee said:
Well I don't know if I'm good enough to be posting all of my stuff :). I got this two days ago and so far only done one piece. It was a sketch I did two months ago. Worked on it during the weekend doing the line art and then color using the tablet. If you really wanna see it I could post it here. Been a year since I started learning.

And yeah I'm an aspiring animator hoping to get into game development. So this is handy for me :).

One of my first sketches after I started learning. I picked this coz its a bit game related too :)

Holy smokes!!! thats awesome!!
The sketch is superb man!!!

This is what I did after I got the tablet. If you guys are wondering how sensitive the tablet is....I would have never gotten those curves if I didn't have my tablet.

If your wondering...Yeah.. I love Manga.

Deepcee said:
This is what I did after I got the tablet. If you guys are wondering how sensitive the tablet is....I would have never gotten those curves if I didn't have my tablet.

If your wondering...Yeah.. I love Manga.

WOW! amazing work man. earlier sketch was great too. :hap2:

i just dont get how you people can draw so well. i totally suck at drawing. :p except engineering drawing, im pretty good at that. :p

cool manga, does this mean we will get TE exclusive hentai? :p

oh yeah, congrats! :D

Back