Status
Not open for further replies.

m-jeri

A Nobody.
Skilled
Hi All..

I am looking for Harry potter books
Looking for Hard cover ones.
The condition of the books must be immaculate, no tears, no page missing.

I heard from a friend that there are difference between movie and book, thght they were the same.

EDIT : Now only need books 3, 4, 5, 7. Got the rest of them of excellent prices :)

PM me your offers please.

m-J

go to Landmark...they have a complete book set in hardcover and in paperback as well.

I got myself 1-6 for 2300/- rs 8-10 months back, already had 7th one in hardbound.

bad luck mate...:-(

is there any other book store...I think you can order online also at landmark.

try Buy books, music cds, movie dvds at India's biggest online bookstore - landmarkonthenet.com

and one more thing...if you are already impressed by the movies, reading the books will make you hate the screenwriters.

if you really want to enjoy Harry Potter, read the books...forget the movies...watch them only if u want to count how much they have deviated from the original facts...

Happy Reading...

I got HP-7. Pm me ifu want to buy.
Better buy it frm Flipkart or ebay.....its pretty cheap.

HP movies are crap compared to books:)

from local 'patri' shops you can get it for around 125-150 per book. which means 1300 at max. and in daryaganj. the rates can be even less than 1300.
agreed with AceMcCloud. movies are crap. books are thousand times better.

Yeah complete set of 7 books available on ebay , with coupons it should be pretty cheap. :)

One of my friends bought it from ebay few months ago.

@Ace...

link not loading...

and besides... most are "indian" editions. so most prolly...not hard cover and maybe low qlty pages. :(

@kamal...

6k ??//

@ganesh...

can you find out the prices and let me know? much appreciated.

I will find out the prices and get back to you. So then if you need the books to be in immaculate condition, hard cover, international English version the only is to buy new 7 book set from Book Store like Landmark, Odyssey or Connexions here from chennai.

Bluffmaster said:
When buying books online, always look for the publisher. If its a known publisher, the quality of the books is going to be good.

Here is a great deal : Indiaplaza.in: Buy The Complete Harry Potter Collection And Get The Twilight Saga Free by Stephenie Meyer J K Rowling, Books: Buy Buy The Complete Harry Potter Collection And Get The Twilight Saga Free by Stephenie Meyer J K Rowling Online in India:

Buy a Harry Potter Box set and get the entire Twilight Saga free for only Rs. 2999.
Thats a good deal.... i think...
is it hard cover?.. not menetioned anywhere i guess. and is indiaplaza reliable?.

All those who offer the 7 book sets within the price range of 2k are all soft bound and Indian edition books, Those priced above 3.5k and above are International editions with soft bound . All those priced above 5k are International Editions with Hard Cover.

^The Price for Harry Potter Box Set is 4.5K, you are getting a 34% discount + The whole Twilight Saga. The Publisher is Penguin, which is a very good publisher. It is paperback edition. Even if it is an Indian Edition, it is worth it IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back