has any 1 bought anything from katmandude

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be best if you some time and effort to reading any of his Dealer Offer threads...

starchazer said:
Better question would be "Who hasn't bought anything from KMD yet ?" :p

Yeah...exactly my thoughts :p

Ratan Servegar said:
Hi, i wanted to know has any 1 here bought from katmandude ? is he trusty fellow ?

Dude...yes. He's trustworthy :) I've ordered stuff work 20k from him this month, and am VERY HAPPY with the purchase. :eek:hyeah:

IT JUST CAN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS...PERIOD :)

:rofl: :no: :rofl: :rofl:

this is funny

Edit : OP please don't feel offended, but I can't stop myself

Dude, you won't regret your deal with him. He keeps his word on the order and delivery dates and the packaging on top of the products' boxes which is done by him is highly commendable. Till date i've ordered items worth 50k through him and all have come without a scratch.

Go ahead and PM him :)

Hehehe. sry i was just scared since im new & its my 1st time buying like this ! im gonna buy some stuff wroth 80K+ so was just worried wanted to comfirm. my dad would kill me if something went wrong :(.

Thanks guys

Ahh.. he's one of the most trust worthy dealer on Techenclave..

I got iPhone from him only about more than a year back.. Best dealer :)

I dont understand the purpose of the silly thread. itrader is implemented for a reason so I dont see how is it possible for one to ask such questions. A learning curve is given to newbies but if they dont make efforts to look before posting, they are just being lazy and expect things to be spoonfed- which is something that no respected tech forums does that.

Perhaps we should introduce a beginners course that involves all of the above, searching, reading, understanding, and English. Only if a new member can clear all the 400 questions to 80% or more score, can he attain the position of a TE n00b.

My 2 paise (metaphorically speaking) :D

Why does one need a guide to go how to go around the forum? its all written in simple english. Why one needs so many rules and regulations- some of them are pretty common sense but something we learn from time. The point is read before posting. Newbies to migrated to this forum use sms language, make posts for saying +1 or do their own moral policing on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back