iOS Has anybody here bought the iPhone 15 Pro or Pro Max and has seen the heating issue?

aasimenator

MCITP 2008
Reseller
Hey guys,

On my trip two weeks ago, I bought the iPhone 15 Pro 256 GB from Dubai to replace my 20-month-old iPhone 13 Pro Max 256 GB. As soon as I turned on the 15 Pro during the setup screens I saw it had updates to 17.0.3, so I updated to that before even activating the phone, and when I came home I started using the new iPhone, I've been using the new 15 Pro extensively for the past couple of weeks and I have not seen the issue that has been spread across the internet.
So how big of a deal is that heating issue? has anyone here who upgraded to the 15 Pro faced it?
The only downside I've seen from the iPhone 13 Pro Max to iPhone 15 Pro is the reduced battery life, I have to charge every 1.5 days now instead of 2 full days that I used to on the old one. But I don't see any heating issues and I am tired of everyone who sees my iPhone 15 pro and say "isme toh issue aa raha hai na".

Hey guys,

On my trip two weeks ago, I bought the iPhone 15 Pro 256 GB from Dubai to replace my 20-month-old iPhone 13 Pro Max 256 GB. As soon as I turned on the 15 Pro during the setup screens I saw it had updates to 17.0.3, so I updated to that before even activating the phone, and when I came home I started using the new iPhone, I've been using the new 15 Pro extensively for the past couple of weeks and I have not seen the issue that has been spread across the internet.
So how big of a deal is that heating issue? has anyone here who upgraded to the 15 Pro faced it?
The only downside I've seen from the iPhone 13 Pro Max to iPhone 15 Pro is the reduced battery life, I have to charge every 1.5 days now instead of 2 full days that I used to on the old one. But I don't see any heating issues and I am tired of everyone who sees my iPhone 15 pro and say "isme toh issue aa raha hai na".
Ab le liya hai toh maje karo ,use apple certified usb charger and cable

The heating issue is there with iPhone 15, so nothing wrong in asking about it from others who have the same phone.

And since this is now a well known issue, of course, people will say that there is an issue with the phone.

Even my sister-in-law bought this phone, and my brother told me after they had bought it. If they had told me before that they were going to buy it, I would have told them about the heating issue. I did tell them afterwards, and also told them that to address that issue, 17.0.3 update was released, and to install it.

Back