Has anyone 3d printed their own computer case?

Navier

Disciple
I have a old cpu + mobo combo, that I want to use as a server running k8s.
The combined wattage of system will be around 50-70 watts, so I am leaning towards pico psu + 12v adapter.
I can buy a cabinet with smps locally, but that would be too cumbersome and I want something i can tuck away beside my router.
So anyone has any pointers/ resources/ experience regarding this?

I highly doubt someone has made an entire 3d printed case for your specific motherboard, there have been a few people who have designed their own but it then depends on their preferences and form factor.

If you really want to go through with it you'd have to commission someone to design it for you and then get it 3d printed.

I highly doubt someone has made an entire 3d printed case for your specific motherboard, there have been a few people who have designed their own but it then depends on their preferences and form factor.

If you really want to go through with it you'd have to commission someone to design it for you and then get it 3d printed.
Mobo is m-dtx form factor, its pretty standard for low end motherboards.

M-ATX you mean?

you can search 3D printed M-ATX cases, and you'll find plenty of cases available out there free of cost that you can download the files for and have them printed through a service of your choice.

Oh my bad. The link has the files for the most popular one, you can use 3d printing services like robu/thinkrobotics or other local services if they are offered in your city.

Back