Has anyone bought/sold on the Facebook group Jd's Tech

Has anyone bought or sold anything in the Facebook group Second Hand components by JD's Tech? How was your experience?
The admin of that grp is banned in TE. Unethical person. Won't call him scammer (atleast in te he hasn't) but 0 ethics. Unsavoury person.

Has anyone bought or sold anything in the Facebook group Second Hand components by JD's Tech? How was your experience?

haven't traded there but have read plenty good feedback about the group & the admin's helpfulness particularly..

The admin of that grp is banned in TE. Unethical person. Won't call him scammer (atleast in te he hasn't) but 0 ethics. Unsavoury person.
I disagree completely with this statement sorry dude.
Dealt with him multiple times in the past decade and never faced an issue even within TE initially and after that as well.
Not taking any responsibility for him/that forum/page but I never faced any issues from directly dealing with the admin, not sure about people selling there.
Thank you tc

Have dealt with him for a friend's build that I recently did. Items value was 50k. No issue faced. He was helpful in my case, did not seem dodgy or unethical

Last edited:
It is a trusted group but I am not giving vouches or go ahead. Deal with caution, both at facebook and here. Do remember that 60-70% of the deals are fake on Facebook and olx. It ain't like techenclave where 99% of deals are true. I have seen a lot of BS on facebook, 3090 fe for 50k, fake. Corsair rmx 1000 watt for 8k, fake. 3080 ti for 42k, defected. 13700k at a great price, fake. That doesn't mean deals don't exist. About 3 out of 10 are true.

Last edited:
3090 fe for 50k, fake. Corsair rmx 1000 watt for 8k, fake. 3080 ti for 42k, defected. 13700k at a great price, fake. That doesn't mean deals don't exist. About 3 out of 10 are true.
No bro, a friend of mine got one of the above items you listed and it was not fake. But I do consider it to be a rare gem. All checked out and even validate with RMA center. But yes, a lot of dodgy stuff happens on FB, so please do your due diligence before you proceed.

No bro, a friend of mine got one of the above items you listed and it was not fake. But I do consider it to be a rare gem. All checked out and even validate with RMA center. But yes, a lot of dodgy stuff happens on FB, so please do your due diligence before you proceed.
I didn't say that the group or everything listed there is fake. I mean, most of the items have some issues. For example, yesterday I messaged someone for a processor ( a trusted seller) and instead of simply telling me that the processor is OEM he told me that his friend's mom is having a brain surgery so he will give me the bill after 2 months. Zoukart is worse in my opinion. Facebook is not like techenclave where every deal is accounted for. Yes, you are right. There are genuine deals too but we need to be careful.

I didn't say that the group or everything listed there is fake. I mean, most of the items have some issues. For example, yesterday I messaged someone for a processor ( a trusted seller) and instead of simply telling me that the processor is OEM he told me that his friend's mom is having a brain surgery so he will give me the bill after 2 months. Zoukart is worse in my opinion. Facebook is not like techenclave where every deal is accounted for. Yes, you are right. There are genuine deals too but we need to be careful.
I know bro, all I said was that the prices that you quoted ("3090 fe for 50k, fake. Corsair rmx 1000 watt for 8k, fake. 3080 ti for 42k, defected. 13700k at a great price, fake.") above and said were fake was not true. Not the deals, but the specific prices. I think we both agree that not all deals are genuine :)

Back