has anyone here done a sperm test

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhafizji

Disciple
i just did a full body checkup at a hospital ( i do every two years) and everything was normal but now iam curious on doing a sperm test but how the hell it is done like in movies we see they goto a special room and masturbate:D:D and stuff, is it the same in india, can i do it at home and give it for testing plzz help hospital is just 5 mins away:bleh::bleh::bleh::eek:hyeah:

I dont think they will allow you to bring the stuff from home..:p

the sperm looses its fertility in some time...so they would want it to be fresh when you give them..

no idea whether india has such rooms..with magazines and visual stuff... :D

If it is just 5 mins distance it won't matter if you masterbate at home or at hospital. Speak to hospital staff and ask them to give you bottle to be used to collect the sample.

Sent from my GT-I5700 using Tapatalk

if you start(masturbate;)) from your home then you by the time you reach the hospital you will be ready to give the sample :p:p:p

@OP

The chances of an honest rather sensible answer seem bleak. :p

Ask the staff at the hospital.

Edit:

The initial investigation / tests requires a sample of semen for analysis. This is usually produced at home after abstaining from ejaculation for 2 to 3 days. A shorter time than this will reduce the total number and longer abstinence can lead to a falsely high number of poorly motile (slow swimming) sperms. The sample needs to be delivered to the laboratory within one hour for analysis.

Sandy said:
Do it with a female without wearing a condom. If she gets pregnant you are good! :D
dantool said:
^^ and if you get AIDS you are screwed :p

Duh, A friend you trust will have AIDS?
thetoxicmind said:
@OP

The chances of an honest rather sensible answer seem bleak. :p

Don't be shy, ask the staff at the hospital.

hey my answer was very honest and very sensible! :p its also fun for both of them! lol
chiron said:
wtf at the threads these days

Trolls FTW! :D

In India, there are no "special" rooms for you to do your thing for a sperm test. I have had a number of these tests in Delhi, Shillong and Guwahati. Also, you cannot have any attendant accompanying you when you go inside the room. You need to hand over the sample to the counter as soon as possible and your sample is good enough for a test for 30 minutes after ejaculation but you need to collect the sample in a sterilized container which generally is provided by the lab where you get the test done. Also, the labs generally ask you to restrain from masturbation and intercourse for atleast 3 days before you get the test done. :p

Sandy said:
Duh, A friend you trust will have AIDS?
That my friend is the most thoughtless statement I have seen on this forum. That has very serious implications - If someone has AIDS and is close to people, they should distance themselves from him/her? Should their friends stop trusting them? At least think about what you type out man.

What a useless thread BTW. Mods should close it without any hesitation. Humor should be intelligent and not derogatory. Sterility and reproductive pathology are serious issues for people. Ask someone who is unable to have a child due to their genetics or acquired conditions. Have you even felt seen their anguish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back