Has anyone here ordered from PC Studio?

Yes I have ordered. They delivered using one of the hyperlocal services being based out of Blr. I contacted them first over Whatsapp to enquire about availability and then placed the order. If based in Blr, they are the same as Ankit Infotech.

Last edited:
Yes I have ordered. They delivered using one of the hyperlocal services being based out of Blr. I contacted them first over Whatsapp first to enquire about availability and then placed the order. If based in Blr, they are the same as Ankit Infotech.

Thank-you for sharing this input! I was just searching about them and yes, they are Ankit Infotech. I'm planning to order an item through them worth 7k so I guess it's safe then and I can go ahead right?

Are you by any chance located in Kolkata... if yes, which courier service did they use to ship your order to you?

Thank-you for sharing this input! I was just searching about them and yes, they are Ankit Infotech. I'm planning to order an item through them worth 7k so I guess it's safe then and I can go ahead right?

Are you by any chance located in Kolkata... if yes, which courier service did they use to ship your order to you?
No I am in Blr and it was one of the hyperlocal services like Swiggy Genie or Borzo; I don't exactly recall. I would suggest contacting them on WA and ask. They do respond but may take some time.

Ordered some stuff including CoolerMaster cabinet with glass side panel for the first time from them in July 2020. In the middle of pandemic so understandably the delivery took longer.
No complaints from me.

They used Delhivery for shipping.

Thank-you to everyone above who posted their experience ordering through them, appreciate it!

I went ahead and called PC Studio (Ankit Infotech) in the morning around 11AM. Spoke to a rather polite gentleman Mr. Ketan. He confirmed the product that I was interested in buying was in stock and available. He also communicated through WhatsApp thereafter and sent me the product photo. I proceeded to place my order and it got shipped this evening via DTDC to my address. The tracking number of the shipment was sent to me as well. Very fast service from them.

Thought I would leave a small update. I received the product within 2 days of placing the order with PC Studio (Ankit Infotech). They shipped it out on the very day of ordering as I mentioned in my last post via DTDC. The product came very well packed in thick layerings of bubble wrap. There was even a large sticker stuck to the package that said "Unboxing Video Mandatory" - Yes, I did make the unboxing video - always safer to do so! Product came in a sealed pack box without any damage.

Overall a very good experience buying through PC Studio. Shall order more stuff from them in future. :)

Back