Has anyone of you ordered from teckpot.com ?

Anuj333

Disciple
Hey Everyone!

Can this website be trusted? They've COD for all the products and prices are better than other platforms not for every product but still.

I had ordered from them during Covid; they are a Bengaluru based shop.

My experience was nothing great - the order took two months to be delivered, and there was no communication from their side, neither proactively nor any reply to my emails. But to be fair it was during Covid, maybe their shop was forced to remain closed, I don't know.

Two months after placing the order and not getting any replies to my follow-ups for the item or a refund, one day I got an email from Vikas of Teckpot saying
We were short-handed during COVID. We were just reconciling all the dispatched and refunds. We came across your details. We would like to know if your refund was processed. If not, would you want the item delivered or refund only.

The good part is that they did finally send the item. So teckpot is not a fraud in my experience.

Hopefully in regular times others have had a better experience.

Last edited:
Yes the same teckpot.com; previously they were in Bengaluru; the parent entity Sophus Technosol Private Limited is also registered in Bengaluru - but now the website shows a Jammu address. Article 19 of the Indian Constitution in full effect, I guess.

Back