has anyone used bullworker?

6pack

ex-Mod
like the title says, has anyone used this product for muscle building?

i'm getting that urge to start some normal fitness training so that i dont fall dead before i turn 40 :rofl: besides some muscle on me wont hurt :rofl:

any body building guys tried this? :)
need your views pls.

my brother had this one at home gym ..... but i never saw him using this ...

if u want to stay fit join a proper gym or get some good gym equipments these are just to fool people lol

i dont have time to join a proper gym. i'm out of my home from 8am to 9pm everyday. i only time i get is around 6am in the morning.

and how does this fool ppl? dont muscles seem to grow or do ppl fall sick after using this or something else? just inquisitive lol

hey 6pack. if you really wanna become someone with "6pack" abs then notihng beats a proper gym with a proper trainer (which is a must, unless you are a mid-pro, or u have friends who can join you). even a 1 hour regime will be enough to keep you fit (until and unless you want to compete) but joining a gym is a commitment in itself, you really need to go to the gym a minimum of 3 times a week.

or else the other best possible alternate is a daily dose of cardio exercises that include jogging / walking / cycling (45 minutes every morning is more than enough) and if you can include some stretching exercises along with it the best. the more healthy your heart remains the longer chances of your survival becomes. along with that include healthy eating habits.

As Rahul said dont fall for such equipments. buying a personal multi-purpose gym can be a bit exciting for the first few days but later you yourself will become lazy to use it.

All this will lead to a healthy body - jo aapki umar lambi karega.

I dont think its a good idea to start with bullworker when u dont have any prior experience in exercising. The building up of muscles usually goes like this

Exercise - Body Fitness(which includes various fitness like abdomens, thinghs calfs etc) - Tone Muscles - Build Muscles - Maintain it through exercise

Jumping right in between without having prior preparations is a bad idea (I had to go through a surgery coz of that mistake) I guess all you need to do is set of aerobics than the actual bullworker to stay fit. If u need muscles then start with Dumbles and Weights and Bullworkers

if going with weights better start it light and under proper/good supervision of a trainer or a friend who knows the basics atleast.

um ok! so that means i should start with a good pair of dumb bells (i hope i spelled them right - dumb sound just like me abt now :rofl: )

how and where do i get them and how do i choose these things? should i get something just that i can just barely or should i say "just about" lift and work with them? i'm guessing that buying one should suffice so that i can work one hand at a time. but what abt the other parts like chest and legs?

i'll try to check out a gym near my house and see if they're open at 6 in the morning. if not i'll have to think of something else.

also what aerobic exercises? can i find them on the net somewhere, preferably with illustrations to learn them?

if you plan to buy dumbbells, then go for plated ones (as you can add more weights to it as your strength increases) and not fixed ones.

the plates come in two versions steel (shiney) and rubber (black) coated. the latter is cheap costing around rs.15 to Rs. 20/- per pound. the former is expensive sells for around 70 bucks per kg. dumbbell rods sells for around 300 to 400 bucks a pair.

brand is not at all an issue while purchasing these items.

with a pair of dumbbells you can possibly do exercises for every body part. all you just need to know is how do it properly. try Bodybuilding.com - The Future Of Bodybuilding! Huge Bodybuilding Site. contains almost all the info that you require. some even have graphical/video illustrations. you can also try youtube.com to search for bodybuilding videos to get an idea of how to do it. or else if you are in delhi then may be you can search palika bazar for some video CDs also.

The word aerobic means with oxygen. Aerobic exercise is any repetitive activity that you do long enough and hard enough to challenge your heart and lungs. In order to work your heart and lungs hard enough, you must get your largest muscle groups involved. They include your legs, glutes, back and chest. exercises include jogging, running, cycling, spot-jogging etc....

i still have bullworker tool at my place. my dad used to excercise a lot with the help of tool. i too was doing muscle stretching n stuff thru holding strings on side and pushing bullworker on either side. a very much recommended tool for muscle bulding.

just working with dumbbells wont work..... hit the gym... take the time out and go there .... the trainers will see you and put you on proper exercise plan according to you and they will also give you some proteins to enhance your muscles.... good luck with your 6pack

+1 for what kippu said.

oh yes forgot about ur diet. if u really want to be 6pack eat protein rich foods, cut on fats. and AVOID use of steroids (if somebody recommends it to you) this is just in case.

Rahul said:
if u want to stay fit join a proper gym or get some good gym equipments these are just to fool people lol
Biggest misconception. The Bullworker exercises have been designed scientifically to develop every part of the body if performed correctly, regularly and faithfully.

I still use my bullworker with a pair of dumbbells for extra arm building, dad uses one too, highly recommended for building quick shoulders and chest.

Dont fall for the misleading posts, I've been using this thing for 2 years and the results are fabulous!

Well said anish! Bullworkers do work. They are not the cheap crap that they sell on tele marketing shows. It definitely works for building the triceps, biceps and shoulders. But follow some bullworker routine, because if you dont hold it in a proper way, you may end up damaging your muscles

Check out the group if your interested!

bullworkerclub : The Bullworker Club

i think its pretty good.

after my first day, my abs were burning :p

so i knew i should take it easy. your body is a better adviser than your gym instructor.

its comes cheap 400bucks or so with a large poster/manual, shows you a lot of exercises that you can do.

ofcourse its always cool to stick to the basics. when you have killed all/most or your belly fat, bullworker should help.

hey you know what the best exercise for abs is: lie flat - relax - stick your legs together - lift them up together slowly (your hips being the pivot), keeping your leg absolutely straight, just an inch or two from the ground - keep it like that as long as you can.

kippu said:
just working with dumbbells wont work..... hit the gym... take the time out and go there .... the trainers will see you and put you on proper exercise plan according to you and they will also give you some proteins to enhance your muscles.... good luck with your 6pack

Right said mate

i've lost all my bodyfat just commuting in the crowded locals everyday. so if i get the bullworker it will start killing my muscles immediately?

and speaking of proteins - the artificial ones u get for abt 500 - 1500 bucks aren't they mostly steroids? i've heard of horror stories of what these drugs can do to a persons body when their intake is stopped. some bodybuilder dude in haryana died due to excessive proteins i think, it had come on some news channel (i think ndtv) or in some magazine (outlook) long time back around two yrs back. :shudders:

but my muscle are worst due food problem

so i dont need more Exercise

so i lost my weight 6 months i was 95 Kg

but i lost 35-38 kg

due u jogging and exercise

because my muscle might harm my body and fat too :S

so i sit the whole day at crazy about computer any improve my English myself :p

^^ lol dude. good luck with ur english classes! hope u write as fluently as possible!! :hap2:
so u lost 35-38 kg, just by jogging?? :eek:
that part abt ur muscles harming ur body and fat i did not get it!! :S

Back