Has GTA4 launched in India ?

It's available in Neo Planet in Vasant Lok Complex, Delhi for the ps3 version at least. And it's available at Palika as well. But while supply is scarce these @#$@ are making hay, charging Rs. 4,000 for the game!

vebk said:
It's available in Neo Planet in Vasant Lok Complex, Delhi for the ps3 version at least. And it's available at Palika as well. But while supply is scarce these @#$@ are making hay, charging Rs. 4,000 for the game!

thats why i hate consoles

Not anymore. You can get a top of the line gaming rig in the cost of a ps3 + 1080p LCD TV. And PC games are mostly less than half the cost of PS3 games. I used to be a hardcole console user, but when it came to choosing the PS3 or PC, the latter by far was the VFM way to go.

^^ Thats not necessarily true. For PC hardware you have to keep upgrading and upgrading in order to keep up with any new game release. For a console you are set for the entire life of the console. So no extra spends. Also if you buy a modded Xbox you can buy pirated games also.

BF1983 said:
^^ Thats not necessarily true. For PC hardware you have to keep upgrading and upgrading in order to keep up with any new game release. For a console you are set for the entire life of the console. So no extra spends. Also if you buy a modded Xbox you can buy pirated games also.

No u dont,my friend is still using his rig with the 8800GTS he bought in Dec 06,and he can run all games at the highest settings with it still.

Anyhow,I'm gonna go check at Croma if GTAIV is available.I've been dying to play it

Be warned GTA:IV has been freezing randomly ony many ps3 console world over so i would suggest waiting for the v1.02 patch for the game as it's no use getting it for 3k + and then staring it in frustration:cry: . I for one am in such a screwy situation where i cannot play it for more than 10 minutes without it freezing up on me.:mad: (No, the v1.01 patch does not rectify the freezing problem..!)

BF1983 said:

You don't have to keep upgrading if you buy a decent rig in the first place. But that's what I used to think as well. I have been using a Pentium 4 + 2GB RAM + 8600GT system for the last 6 months and have been playing games like COD4, Bioshock, Assassin's Creed, Rainbow Six etc. with no problem.

Also buying pirated games for the Xbox is still more expensive, because of cost of the chip + cost of the games. If a person wants pirated games for the PC he just has to download with no additional cost i.e. = free. Even if you download 360 games, you still have to pay for the cost of the DVD :bleh:

I am amazed that people are paying almost 3500 for the game when you can order it from Play asia for 1000 bucks less.

Back