Has Snapdeal gone full retard like Flipkart?

avi

Skilled
image.jpg
Looks like BricksDeal is copying Flopkart. I can't access their site from mobile and it prompts me to install the app. Other than that I don't see any option to close this or access their site.

Mostly BricksDeal only fcking with iOS users, you know, since iPhone~Bricks incident cost them lot of PR

Its simple. A company have better control over your mobile and there content with an installed app.

A mobile site won't show you any notifications, nor it will or can share your personal information likes/ dislikes/habits with the company.

A mobile app is one time investment and easier to manage and maintain over multiple devices compared to a mobile site.

And snapdeal too wants it all. But, atleast it is not as shameful as flipkart have become by joining airtel zero platform and fu***** with indian consumer.

But, atleast it is not as shameful as flipkart have become by joining airtel zero platform and fu***** with indian consumer.
Too soon? They are ignoring all the tweets asking them about their stand on Net Neutrality. Looking at the backlash Flopkart is getting, I think they are evaluating whether to support it or not. Afterall it's Bricksdeals which is worse than Flopkart when it comes to morality and fleecing customers.

You guys have to admit it

Companies do not think India and Indians as a worthy customers. They treat us Complete junk.

Customers abroad are more valued compared to India

Get a new phone with horrible issues to Indian service centre and you are trolled like hell

Get a phone with minor issues in UK and USA, you get same day replacement

You guys have to admit it

Companies do not think India and Indians as a worthy customers. They treat us Complete junk.

Customers abroad are more valued compared to India

Get a new phone with horrible issues to Indian service centre and you are trolled like hell

Get a phone with minor issues in UK and USA, you get same day replacement

This is so true - but why?
FCC fined AT&T 25 million for selling customer data but when was the last time TRAI did anything of the sort?
Only the IT dept seems to put the scare into these companies.

Back