Hate Blackberry and need email IDs of top officials

adilj

Adept
I am $ick and Tierd of BB...

Their service center are not at all helpful and the phones they give as "replacement" are freakin screwed phones...

When i used the 8900 and keypad lock button stopped working they replaced it and gave me a phone which would keep hanging irrespective of what I did... Tried loading the older OS but the same problem persisted and then it went out of warranty before I lost it.

With the 9000 - when i went to service center for letter 'h' not working they replaced the phone and gave me a phone in which i cannot charge the phone using the wall charger they provided and the phone does not lock at all it just keeps getting unlocked on its own...

Lost my 8900 so bought a 8520 as a backup cell cause wanted to buy the torch 2 when it released...

my 8520 wont write files into the mem card at all... If I transfer files into the sd card it just gives an error but if I try with card reader transfer goes smoothly... The handsfree provided clearly is one of those chinese duplicates and has left written on the side where right should be and vice versa....

I want to bring this to light of the higer officals in BB. So needed their email ids. So if you guys have any information then please pm it to me....

I am now going to buy the Galaxy S2 just waiting for some moolah... Please dont make this thread a BB rant thread...

Regards,

Adil Jamal

Back