goon1.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 144
  • goon2.jpg
    goon2.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 127
  • goon3.jpg
    goon3.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 114
Honestly, I wouldn't know. I don't know what kind of remote it comes with.

The one I'm selling comes with a MCE remote and an IR blaster.

I know this wasn't of much help but I really don't know, maybe someone else knows better :)

The PVR150 is better than the 1100 since the former has hardware encoding which has zero load on the proccy even while recording.

And its MCE, works with Windows 7 and works with set top boxes. :)

Damn!!! Where were you yesterday? Just yesterday I placed an order ebay for the MCE remote kit.

I do not mind another one. If someone is interested in picking up just the card and not the remote then I will take the remote kit.

Anyone???

The following items are included :

1. PVR 150 MCE card with hardware encoding.

2. MCE Remote

3. IR Blaster

4. Driver CD

Well, just a note of precaution:

Whoever thinking of running it on 4GB RAM and 64 bit OS, can forget this. It won't work whatever u do. :p

Apart from that this card is awesome.
U can play a game with recording going on in the background... :eek:hyeah:

I am using it on 64bit OS, but limiting the memory to 3.25GB and then only it works. The card is a steal.

clown_abhi said:
The PVR150 is better than the 1100 since the former has hardware encoding which has zero load on the proccy even while recording.

Well, the flip side of a MCE-compatible TV Tuner (like the PVR150) is that the tuner must send the video in compressed format, so viewing itself will require CPU for decompression.

WickedTA said:
Well, the flip side of a MCE-compatible TV Tuner (like the PVR150) is that the tuner must send the video in compressed format, so viewing itself will require CPU for decompression.

I dnt think so mate. Coz on my PC, even while running Windows Media Center, there is very minimal CPU usage. :eek:hyeah:
These cards are made to offload the CPU, not put load...:bleh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back