Have 12K to splurge....

Guys i have 12k to splurge....but i have no clue as to which gadget to buy on DIWALI....Please give me some suggestions....Please feel free to mention anything..... :)

In his siggy I noticed 'XBOX 360 Core|Moto Rockr E6|IPOD 80 GB|Canon Powershot SX10 IS|Nikon CoolPix S7c|Transcend 16 GB '

So he can upgrade to a better Phone and Wave seems the best in 16k range (and use his 16GB card unless it is a PD) :p

My signature has all the details of what i own.....i am not eyening on anything....i wanted the new gen IPOD touch.....but its way too costly.....15Grands for 8 Gigs......and i dont have anyone coming from US as of now......so have no clue as to what i want to buy....just asking people so that i get an idea about what could be a good buy....

roman1627 said:
My signature has all the details of what i own.....i am not eyening on anything....i wanted the new gen IPOD touch.....but its way too costly.....15Grands for 8 Gigs......and i dont have anyone coming from US as of now......so have no clue as to what i want to buy....just asking people so that i get an idea about what could be a good buy....
Its Rs.12,300 here.

eBay India: Apple iPod Touch 8GB Cam Retina Display HD + Warranty (item 260684781534 end time 28-Nov-2010 21:20:09 IST)

IPOD Classic is good when you have lots of music and don't care to play videos or applications. If you need videos and applications, go for iPod.

My vote is for Samsung Wave 8500. Awesome multimedia device, and its a phone too.

Only problem is its availability. But if you can find someone selling an old one you should grab one at 13-14K.

dennis_nail said:
My vote is for Samsung Wave 8500. Awesome multimedia device, and its a phone too.

Only problem is its availability. But if you can find someone selling an old one you should grab one at 13-14K.
availability of wave is a big issue now. My friend wants to buy wave and yesterday he searched almost in all shops from santacruz to andheri but he didnot get. Not even in Alfa :)

I guess i wave is in demand ;)

+1 to samsung wave

I heard they have released a new super gift. IMO it is the best. It's called "Gift all money to PhOeNiX". Sounds lovely doesn't it ? :p

Back