Graphic Cards Hd 4850??

hey guys i have finalised on a e8400 and a abit ip-35 e and now i m looking for a new gpu. had closed in on the HD 4850 but was told that the service here in india is not upto the mark and that i would be better off with a nvidia gpu.

kindly advice as to what i should do??

thanks

naah that depends on the brand of the card u get
if u get a brand like palit wich is being distriubted by tirupati u should be fine
as their customer service is very good...

yeah get the Palit on...Tirupati service is good

for e.g. you might get bad service if u get a XFX Nvidia by Rashi....

Its all depends on the distributor

yeah get the Palit on...Tirupati service is good
LOL, Tirupati has nothing to do with Palit.. Its Aditya Infotech whch is sole distributer of only Sapphire & Palit cards for ATI..:bleh:
@ wingmysoul
get ASUS or even palit/sapphire..:D:

wingmysoul said:
hey guys i have finalised on a e8400 and a abit ip-35 e and now i m looking for a new gpu. had closed in on the HD 4850 but was told that the service here in india is not upto the mark and that i would be better off with a nvidia gpu.

kindly advice as to what i should do??

thanks

ok, so where did u get this info from anyway? hopefully not from a dealer looking to sell you an nvidia card? :p

so long as the brand is ok n distri is good there shudnt be any probs :)

satanofgamers said:
well the tirupati guy showed me the palit card himself.. so they must be selling them also ,,,,

1st distributer for Palit cards were '' Shree Sagarmatha Pvt Ltd.''. They left GC business to Aditya Infotech..:eek:hyeah:

Back