Hd 5870

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys as most of u guys know iam having a blast with 5870 so if some1 wanna sell his 5870 please let me know coz iam looking to xfire these babies

hit me with offers

condition is that it should have local warranty with it coz i wont buy any card which does not have standard indian warranty

please do not contact me for USA based or other country based cards

thanks for reading and let me know

^^ yah

will be going 5870 xfire or maybe fermi when its out

also dropped the quad idea coz i had to chacnge to 1000 W psu so

i doubt if the tx 750 has the capability of handling xfire 5870.I m saying this because i had read a lot of reviews about 5970 (in terms of power consumption 5870 X 2 > 5970) and few of the reviewers had trouble running their oced 5970 on a tx 850 as well :(........so i guess ur best bet as of now would be to sell ur tx 750 and go for hx 850 ... tht should do the trick for u :)

I am also planning for a crossfire 5870 and have got a 1000 watter. Now waiting for the price of the 5870 to comedown.

Also Prakash try getting the MSI 5870 as it is always better to Cross fire similiar card and not of other manufacturers.

+1 ^As LBM said in above post use msi only for xfire yes its true with same manufacturers you will get good performance but if you have different manufactures then check that there speeds matches with each other or not because much difference in speeds like one is OC edition and other one is normal edition then there you will get the lower performance,so best of luck

System Requirements : 650 Watt or greater supply one 75W 6-pin and one 150W

8-pin PCI Express power connectors recommended (850 Watt with two 75W 6-pin and two 150W 8-pin connectors for ATI CrossFireX technology in dual mode)-Certified power supplies are recommended.

Refer to Certified Power Supplies for a list of certified products.

Source : Newegg.com - DIAMOND 5970PE52G Radeon HD 5970 (Hemlock) 2GB 512 (256 x 2)-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Dual GPU Onboard CrossFire Video Card w/ Eyefinity - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

Rest is upto u to decide .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back