Graphic Cards HD6670 availabilty in India?

friend in US 6670 is approx $99...... So its bound to sell at 6K in mumbai. On lynx , u will get it at about 5.2k...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Anything if u buy in india which is just launched is going to be expensive, so I say, wait for one more month to let the price drop... But reason for being interested in 6670??

Yes, its just rebranding of HD5770 and HD5750, so that wont interest anyone. Not the same with HD6670, it has more power than existing HD5670(15% to 20%).

HD6670 is the best performing graphics card available in market right now without external 12V power connector. That's quite exciting.

vardhana123 said:
^^
what is the difference wrt existing HD5770?
DarkAngel said:
Thats rebadge only for OEM. So i guess they will never hit retail!

I think DarkAngel sir has summed quite aptly, they are OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) pieces only to be shipped by system manufacturers like Dell, HP.

chiragsthakur said:
Y wont it hit retail???
It will take about a month to hit Indian shores + with jacked up prices. Lets say our liberal marketing policy is not liberal and agile enough and most brands except the most well established ones (EVGA, Gainward, Leadtek, DFI LANParty) just don't have a presence here. So takes time for cards to come

Back