Storage Solutions HDD drives deleted plz help

hot zubs

Disciple
Hi guys,

I have just recovered from a very seviour heart attack...
I have 500 GB Seagate HDD, i have lost almost 400 GB of very important data, i was trying to do some repartitioning in Disk manager and all the drives on my hard disc got deleted only the C drive was left.... and now its showing as 400 GB free space and now the only option comes in it is to create a new logical drive...

how can i get back my drives???
which software can i use to get back those drives???

please please help me guys...:(

Firstly you will need another HDD with at least 400GB free or the approx more than the total amount of Data to be recovered. Then use the data recovery software of your choice to recover the data and put the data on the 2nd HDD.

If you try to save your data to the same HDD, the recovery process will get affected.

Personally, I use R-Studio as my recovery manager. Also try to ensure that no change is made to the HDD that contains the lost data ie the data you are trying to recover.

Getdataback software was able to recover after I formatted (full not quick format ) , installed XP and created diffrent partitions...

You will how ever need a different HDD to recover data as recovery should be done on same disk..... another HDD of 500 Gb capacity is needed to recover data....

Use partition find mount, this will search for lost partition and will mount them as a good one, now you can easily copy data from here to other drive. I have used it myself when i was playing with my 500gb WD HDD and the partition table broke in pieces ;)

Have fun you can also find this program in Hiren Boot CD, alternatively download it from here

thanks a lot everyone for your precious replies...

but a very very very special thanks to CA50, Partition find mount software worked like a magic man, it really worked it was able to find my all the partitions and now i'm able to see my complete data, but still i have not copied the data into another HDD as i dont a have a extra HDD, hope that also works...

thanks a loooooooot.... uuuuummmmaaaaaahhhhhh :D

if i can help you in any way plz let me know...

^^ Its my pleasure helping you. I suggest you to backup the datas from the 500gb HDD to another drive and repartition the 500 gb HDD.

Happy Computing ;)

Back