Graphic Cards Hdmi Dvi Vga??

aslugani

Disciple
I have a gfx card 6200LE XFX .. I have a DVI port in it.. I also have a LG HD ready TV.. It has a HDMI port behind it.. Now if i connect the gfx card the a HDMI/DVI cable to my TV will it work?? Do i have to configure the TV/ gfz card or something or is it just plug and play.

second.. If the HDMI/DVI thing works and the TV shows me the pic of my computer on the screen, will I be able to run my monitor with it aswell ..
What I mean is can the HDMI/DVI screen and the VGA screen run simultaneously?

Thanks in advnace

6pack said:
why not try it and tell us?

I dont have the cable yet.. i require 6ft of the same cable and its worth 500 - 600 rupees.. So before spending that, I thought some1 would tell that if it works or not..

You can connect the DVI port of your card to the DVI port of the TV and use it as a your computer screen.

You can try that, but it wont be a very enjoyable experience. Analog CRT TVs suck at general computer usage like browsing, editing etc, because they only support a very low resolution and refresh rate. They would be OK for gaming and movies, but not anything more

I dont suppose that it would be very different for LCD TVs

Gryph0n said:
You can try that, but it wont be a very enjoyable experience. Analog CRT TVs suck at general computer usage like browsing, editing etc, because they only support a very low resolution and refresh rate. They would be OK for gaming and movies, but not anything more

I dont suppose that it would be very different for LCD TVs

Will we able to connect DVI output of GPU to the HD input of watever LCDs?

Wat is the difference b/w DV and HDMI??

:huh:

Marun

Back