Audio HDMI + Monitor with speakers + ATP3 = confusion !!!

bobbyprajan

Disciple
hi

i have a Airtel HD connection which is connected to my Benq E2200HD monitor, I can hear the audio through the speakers integrated in the monitor. The motherboard integrated audio is connected to the ATP3 speaker system. How to connect these in such a way that when watching TV the sound routed to ATP3 and when PC is being used ATP3 is connected to the PC ?

the E2200HD has a audio in and headphone out

please help me !!!

bobby

Check if the monitors have a stereo out .my LG 24" has a stereo jack that takes in HDMI audio signal and outputs through a stereo jack.

If not check the back of the airtel HD reciever for a stereo o/p jack or RCA jack(L/R)if yes then,

Audio setting of Airtel HD .

some thing like ..Setting > audio > audio output > RCA/Stereo jack instead of HDMI.

IF your monitor does not have a stereo output neither your AIRtel receiver, then i am afraid there is no cheaper alternative for you.

you will have to buy a AV receiver that has HDMI I/O, then you can split the HDMI audio from the video.m

you can also look for a cable that does that in good computer stores ( if you are lucky )

Thanks for the tips. Found a headphone out in the monitor and connected the ATP3 there, solved 1 issue. Now how do I make use of the ATP3 when using the PC ?

Bobby

Back