Hdmi?

Oops, I confused BT and USB. I meant, first phone to have BT 3.0?

N00b question probably, but does the USB OTG support allow N8 to behave as a charging port for other devices?

TechHead said:
OMG! Nice.. Mohit, does this have Swype preinstalled? How is the phone to use? Fast, or laggy like the N97?

Nope, doesn't have swype. Just the plain old regular qwerty, But the phone's going back for some s/w update, so lets see..

123mi.jpg

Congratz is it below 20k or above? Asking as I need to upgrade my cell within 20k budget, am thinking of Wave as of now. If it is within 20k I think I would wait for its official launch.

Roxtin said:
Congratz is it below 20k or above? Asking as I need to upgrade my cell within 20k budget, am thinking of Wave as of now. If it is within 20k I think I would wait for its official launch.
dhruvrock2000 said:
Launch price will be around 25k but it should settle down to the 22-23 range soon which would make this a bargain.
Exactly what I was told by the retailer. He was telling me, "release to Diwali pe hoga, lekin Sir aap Christmas pe khareedna, tab tak 23K ho hi jayega". These guys are a retail chain, so if they sell for 23K, it should be available in the smaller outlets for 21 - 21.5K. Fingers crossed.

Back