HeadDirect - RE2 " Most Underrated IEM In The World" [ 7 Units Deal Only ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys ,
I Have RE2 7 Units without Packing .Come With a Normal Silicon Eartip Not Biflange .No Box And No Other Eartip Is Including The Deal .We Will Sell The Same With The Same warranty Terms 90 Days .All Units Are Brand New .

HeadDirect RE-2 [ The Low Cost But Killer IEM Earphone ]

r8ht0z.jpg

Headdirect Re-2 Is One Excellent Earphone For Its Price Range .The RE-2 Has Been constantly improved in its quality and now there is a new packing of the same also .Many Many people Use this And i have sold hundreds of them to indian customers .

Normal Pricing
Pricing Rs :1825/- + VAT 0% + Shipping Rs :85/- [ DTDC Air All India ]

:pThese 7 Units Deals :p
Without Packing Deal Rs :1250/- + Rs :85/- Shipping

Stock Status
Only 7 Units Are There In This deal .Person Who First Posts Will Get The Same ,People Who Back Out I will Transfer The Deal To The Next One .
What I understand is there will be Only silicon tips. There r 3 pair of black tips shown in photograph, will they be part of deal? Can u detail out package content?

Kevin Lane said:
What I understand is there will be Only silicon tips. There r 3 pair of black tips shown in photograph, will they be part of deal? Can u detail out package content?

Well ,

The 2nd And The 5th Tip Medium size Are Part Of The Deal .

On ebay the price is 1320 Since amarbir has to pay Ebay for the listing too which is something like 4-6% of the listing price , hence the price is a little higher but the benefit is that you can use the Coupon :p

apextwin146 said:
On ebay the price is 1320 Since amarbir has to pay Ebay for the listing too which is something like 4-6% of the listing price , hence the price is a little higher but the benefit is that you can use the Coupon :p
Exactly ,

I Always Add 5.6% .BTW Am Just Wating for The Sale Yet Lol

Guys ,

Someone Had Asked Me To Reserve One Copy I Am Still Holding

@ Others : Its a Great Deal Do Not Miss It

boomshankar said:
I want one!

Amarbirji, please send me the details
Fine ,

You will Have a PM Soon .also check The Comply Tips We Are Selling These Are World Class Tips for quality Listeners

Hello Portable Audio junkies ,

I Am Now Bundling The Same With the Default White Colour Bi Flanges + The Medium Size Silicon Tips .This Makes It a Complete Deal .I Have 6 More Left Only One Was Sold .Grab These .Ebay its Already Listed .

tech_savy said:

Well Tech_savy ,

From The No of Posts Here In Dealers Paradise And Audio Section Of TE I Think You Can Never Take a Decision On what To buy .sorry Yaar You Decide What You Like And Buy It ,Who Am i Do Advise You .If you Had Taken My Advise You Would Be Having a Earphone Right Now And Listening To It .Not Me But Many Many People Had rightly Advised You .So Its Time You Be a Man And Take a Decision What You Like And Just Buy It .It Does Not Matter Its My Products Or someone Else's Product .

boomshankar said:
Not fair, I got only the medium size tips :no:
Sir ,

I did Not Have em That time .Why Not PM Me your Address And i Would Be Happy To Send a Pair To You To Make you Happy ,After All You Are My customer Right .

Lol ! Be a man :p
He sounds like russel peters right now ! :D
And amarbir paaji, dont be so sweet man, it is a little too much :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back