Audio headphone under 2k~2.5k

devi691

Disciple
hi guyz
I want to buy a nice headphone which can make me wow. :)
i can spend 2K and can stretch till 2.5K MAXXXXX.
I want those headphones for my ps2,ps3,xbox360,ripped movies and listening music from my NOKIA 5800XM.
Checked other posts like headphone under 2K and found that HD202 are nice but those headphones are available in 1.2K so I thought that if i'll spend a little more then i can get better effects.

Please suggest me headphone easily findable in nehruplace or ebay.

1.2K for HD202 is a good price....it retails for around 1.8K

with your discount (..33%) HD212-PRO might be in your budget .... HD210,HD212 ...dont hve that great reviews ....go for HD202 if the 212pro is not in your budget

HD202 is a good HP ....my bro uses one and it has good Bass ( ....movies and games ) .....you might also consider buying a Fii0 e5 with it then it would be good with your PSP also!

If you can source an RX700 via GEB nothing like it . Lot better than HD202 as well and yeah HD 202 are kinda dark sounding ..they are similar to HD 201 from what Ive heard but have lot more thump and bass.

strategy said:
1.2K for HD202 is a good price....it retails for around 1.8K

with your discount (..33%) HD212-PRO might be in your budget .... HD210,HD212 ...dont hve that great reviews ....go for HD202 if the 212pro is not in your budget

HD202 is a good HP ....my bro uses one and it has good Bass ( ....movies and games ) .....you might also consider buying a Fii0 e5 with it then it would be good with your PSP also!

hd202 are available in 1.3K on ebay ,are RX900 better then E5?

GuruGulabKhatri said:
I Advised RX700 Not RX900,They are Way Over ur Budget - Global Easy Buy

Get Hold Of a GEB Coupon and Ur off to an Awesome Deal

Rx700 is much Better Than HD202

After all U get what U Pay for :)
are these Rx700 thingi available in India for a quick purchase?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

GuruGulabKhatri said:
I Advised RX700 Not RX900,They are Way Over ur Budget - Global Easy Buy

Get Hold Of a GEB Coupon and Ur off to an Awesome Deal

Rx700 is much Better Than HD202

After all U get what U Pay for :)
are these Rx700 thingi available in India for a quick purchase?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

OK finally ordered RX 700 ,,now guyz can u tell me that how many more days i have to wait???

and retails for very good price....great purchase ..congrates

my friend 's drum kit arrived in 30 days ...but as yours is small it might take less time ...expect atleast 10 days though

Sorry for the hijack, I have similar requirements, cans under 2K.

Narrowed it down to

Sony MDR-XD200 or 300

Sennheiser HD201 or 202

Which one do I get?

Well,

first HD202 And Hd201 Are Pols Apart in Performance .Hd201 is a Useless Headphone .The JVC Are Good I Am Also Importing It In Routine Now .first Lot Should Be Here this week .Never Heard Them Though Will Love to send you impressions once i get the jvc .

Well,

first HD202 And Hd201 Are Pols Apart in Performance .Hd201 is a Useless Headphone .The JVC Are Good I Am Also Importing It In Routine Now .first Lot Should Be Here this week .Never Heard Them Though Will Love to send you impressions once i get the jvc .
Do you mean that the 202 is much better or both hd 201 and hd 202 are equally bad?

Thank you, I ll hold off buying headphones for a while now.

for 2.5 get the jvc rx700 from GEB. ( i think i told that earlier also )
HD202 is a lot better than 201. but its good for a 11.5 K HP.

Back