Audio Headphones better than beats (overall)

sourcing directly to iphone/macbook without an amp,

i can't audition any headphone because i live in a small city
Well that's where lies the problem. I don't think you can drive the 80 ohms without an amp.
Eventually if you consider an amp, pls don't buy an El cheapo one. These headphones to sound the way they are supposed to will need a decent amp.

Also the sound signature of iPhone or macbook will not be the perfect match with the dt770

Well that's where lies the problem. I don't think you can drive the 80 ohms without an amp.
Eventually if you consider an amp, pls don't buy an El cheapo one. These headphones to sound the way they are supposed to will need a decent amp.

Also the sound signature of iPhone or macbook will not be the perfect match with the dt770

if i buy an amp will i be able to get bass out of em?

somewhere i read that iphone, ipod can run 30 ohm to 100 ohm headphone without need of amp pretty fine. Did you try your headphone with laptop and pc? Did you notice any improvement while using with laptop and pc ?

somewhere i read that iphone, ipod can run 30 ohm to 100 ohm headphone without need of amp pretty fine. Did you try your headphone with laptop and pc? Did you notice any improvement while using with laptop and pc ?

nevermind, returned the product, headphonezone.in is sucha shitty site

nevermind, returned the product, headphonezone.in is sucha shitty site
Well i dont think they really are the problem here.
A proper burn-in and a proper source would have done the trick for you. Also dt770 are studio headphones.
You were asking for a beats lookalike but were looking at the opposite direction tbh..

Well i dont think they really are the problem here.
A proper burn-in and a proper source would have done the trick for you. Also dt770 are studio headphones.
You were asking for a beats lookalike but were looking at the opposite direction tbh..

yes my bad i went too deep in the audiophile world for my very first time :p

I was thinking to order my headphone from headphonezone .in
Why you called this site shitty? Whats wrong with them?
man i wish i ordered from amazon, i bought the cans for 13k from headphonezone.in everything was great they even gave a free headphone stand.i thought if i don't like the sound i will return the headphones after hearing for few hours i decided to return them.

now they will cut 15% restocking fee = around 2k , i had to pay for courier service from my pocket = 600 rs , now they will give me coupon credit so that i can buy from their site only.the product i want is available on amazon only now my money is stuck with headphonezone :/ seriously pissed!

Headphonezone is a small company that provides good service, they obviously don't have the funds to burn unlike Amazon.
It's nobody's fault but your own, I cautioned you about buying headphones without auditioning but you went ahead and bought one anyways. You should've either clarified all those points before placing the order or bought what you already liked.

Last edited:
yes my bad i went too deep in the audiophile world for my very first time :p

man i wish i ordered from amazon, i bought the cans for 13k from headphonezone.in everything was great they even gave a free headphone stand.i thought if i don't like the sound i will return the headphones after hearing for few hours i decided to return them.

now they will cut 15% restocking fee = around 2k , i had to pay for courier service from my pocket = 600 rs , now they will give me coupon credit so that i can buy from their site only.the product i want is available on amazon only now my money is stuck with headphonezone :/ seriously pissed!
That being the case, check if they have a audio technica ath msr7 in Stock. To me these are much much better than the ath m50 with an amazing sound stage.
Overall these will be much better than all the models mentioned in your post.

Check reviews for its sound signature and whether it's to your liking.

Headphonezone is a small company that provides good service, they obviously don't have the funds to burn unlike Amazon.
It's nobody's fault but your own, I cautioned you about buying headphones without auditioning but you went ahead and bought one anyways. You should've either clarified all those points before placing the order or bought what you already liked.

yeah my bad

That being the case, check if they have a audio technica ath msr7 in Stock. To me these are much much better than the ath m50 with an amazing sound stage.
Overall these will be much better than all the models mentioned in your post.

Check reviews for its sound signature and whether it's to your liking.

you know i have decided to go with audio technica ath-pro700mk2 they are not available on headphonezone but amazon

Back