Audio Headphones for movies and gaming

aragorn

Disciple
I am planning to buy headphones for watching movies and gaming. Been thinking of going for roccat kave , any other suggestions.

P.S: Ready to go upto 10k if they are really worth it

I'd say as ur budget is 10k, get 2 headphones, 1 for gaming and 1 for movies etc.

For gaming "Razer Carcharias" is good, and for movies etc you should get "Roccat Kave" as strategy suggested.

why two headphones only buy roccat kave and a good audio card like xonar dx.this combination is around 10k and it fit to all your needs.read the review of roccat kave in TE.kave is built both for movies and music

I have used Kave with X-fi titanium sound card & I feel it is very good for gaming but movies & music it is banal, I never felt its bass punchy in movies.
It did not impresss me at all & I didn't find them comfortable for long use.

vivacious_tg said:
I have used Kave with X-fi titanium sound card & I feel it is very good for gaming but movies & music it is banal, I never felt its bass punchy in movies.
It did not impresss me at all & I didn't find them comfortable for long use.
the bass of the kave is excellent in movies also, from my experience. but I am having headache if I use it for hours

aragorn said:
they are good, but I heard that they cost arnd 15k :O . Or can i get them cheaper?

if you really like this combo , then save for some more time & get this or just wait for new surround sound headphones PC333D,PC163D from sennheiser & GA500/G200 from sony.

the sennheiser one's will be probably released in september & the sony Hp's in october'10.

manu george said:
the bass of the kave is excellent in movies also, from my experience. but I am having headache if I use it for hours

Manu ,

Different people have different habits and can or cannot take more volume and bass ,Its totally a personal preference ,So aragorn its better you audition them before you buy em

^exactly but personally I like watching movies in home theater. from my experience we cant get the real impact of a movie from any headphone, I just love the feel from subwoofer
@amargi ^^^^hmm;) waiting for the rumble I fear neighbours will get angry and jealosy:rofl: ha ha and I will give your number:bleh: and will say this man gave me the stuff

manu george said:
^exactly but personally I like watching movies in home theater. from my experience we cant get the real impact of a movie from any headphone, I just love the feel from subwoofer

@amargi ^^^^hmm;) waiting for the rumble I fear neighbours will get angry and jealosy:rofl: ha ha and I will give your number:bleh: and will say this man gave me the stuff

Lol ,

Sure .Yeah a Home theater is a killer idea then a iem or headset

Back