Audio Headphone's suggestion [Budget 3-3.5k] PC

djvirus

Disciple
Well this is what i currently own Pioneer HDJ 2000 and AKG K181 (which i use for Dj'in purposes only), Brainwavz M2 , Owning these brands you can judge the sound i like to hear. This headphone i am looking out for is only for P.C use, do not require mic. Mainly only for music. I need it to have a punchy bassline more than a loose bass, the mid's is gotta be atleast a little more open and not closed like the Brainwavz M2. I have seen many headphone brands on ebay, however im not too sure which one to choose. I have looked into the Sony's XB series, however i do not know the effect, hence would like your suggestions as i see lot of members suggest them. Budget max is 3.5k, however my actual budget is less than 3k. Would like to stay away from Sennheiser, as i owned the Hd202 for 2 days and sold it, expensive and most crappiest sound for the p.c. Would like your suggestions for pc headphones.

I have a Asus Xonar DX sound card on my pc. I would normally run headphone's on P.C and at rare occassions on Sansa e260 with Rockbox

I use them for pretty much everything and they work flawless. I am not much of an audiophile hence I do not know the difference between monitoring and general usage. But the reason i got two of them (one for me and the other for my wife) is because it has a neutral sound stage. I love the bass coming out from one end. It helps me listen to every minute detail if I have to. Superb for gaming and music. I got them both for $200 from mp4nation (preorder) =D
I use it with FiiO E11 and it works wonders. Might sell off one since my wife doesn't really use it.

I use them for pretty much everything and they work flawless. I am not much of an audiophile hence I do not know the difference between monitoring and general usage. But the reason i got two of them (one for me and the other for my wife) is because it has a neutral sound stage. I love the bass coming out from one end. It helps me listen to every minute detail if I have to. Superb for gaming and music. I got them both for $200 from mp4nation (preorder) =D
I use it with FiiO E11 and it works wonders. Might sell off one since my wife doesn't really use it.
Okay.. i see you are using a tiny amp to boost the headphone. I know that these headphones have flat tone like all studio monitoring's h.d Thanks for the suggestion though.

Back