Audio Headphones under 3k

kaunkaun

Disciple
After going through multiple threads, iv found out that the sansa clip+ is quite a good product and is excellent value for the money in comparison with its contemporaries. now my biggest dilemma is that which headphone do i club along with the sansa clip+.!! i don't require a mic.!! its purely required for music purpose.!! all i want is sheer quality.!!

should i go for skull candy.?? or are there better ones available in the market for the same price.??

music genre: rap, rnb and rock

Budget: within 3k (can stretch a little)

Headphone or earphones?

Headphones you can check out the Audio Techina M35 and Sennheiser 518

Earphones: Braiwavz M2, some more I can't recollect. Will get back...

Not sure if PN has all IEMs available for audition. But since you are in Mumbai, take time to visit PristineNote and audition whatever is on offer. That should give you a fair idea of what to get. Yes! there's plenty more better choices than Skullkandy in that budget range.

Headphone or earphones?

Headphones you can check out the Audio Techina M35 and Sennheiser 518

Earphones: Braiwavz M2, some more I can't recollect. Will get back...

im looking for HEADPHONES

Not sure if PN has all IEMs available for audition. But since you are in Mumbai, take time to visit PristineNote and audition whatever is on offer. That should give you a fair idea of what to get. Yes! there's plenty more better choices than Skullkandy in that budget range.

can you please suggest me the best one that i can fetch in, for that budget.!!

Yes the T-500 is compatible with the clip+ or any device with a 3.5mm jack and more importantly it can give sufficient volume. The same should be true for the Audio technica M35 too; maybe you can audition both.

How about Sennheiser PX100 II? Small, easy to carry and decent sound(may be a bit bassy, but overall pretty good).

Oops! Just saw Rock, rap. Not sure how PX100 will be for these. Sorry!

Yes the T-500 is compatible with the clip+ or any device with a 3.5mm jack and more importantly it can give sufficient volume. The same should be true for the Audio technica M35 too; maybe you can audition both.

where would i be able to audition them in bombay.??

and which one is actually better [font="arial, sans-serif"]ad300 or the t500.??[/font]

for your tastes the t500 or m35 would be better choices than the ad300 which are open cans and so probably have less bass. As esantosh mentioned check them out at pristinenote's store.

^ You can get our warehouse/ store address from our website . www.pristinenote.com >> contact us .

The ATH-T500 sample is currenty out for review purpose but should be back by 6th/7th February . You are most welcome to visit our store and try out the various headphones available to know what suits you best . Please do take a prior appointment before your visit on the contact number provided on our website or by email - info@pristinenote.com .

Back