Headphones with ANC primarily for TV

m1tr

Disciple
Reviving this thread since I'm looking to buy headphones with ANC primarily for TV at home. Budget is under 10K

Reviving this thread since I'm looking to buy headphones with ANC primarily for TV at home. Budget is under 10K
I can recommend Sony CH720N. I bought them for pretty much the same purpose, and I am very happy with them. Can't compare with higher end stuff as I haven't used anything above this, but for me the sound is just right - not too bassy and not too tinny, very light weight, battery lasts 3-4 days of all day use, ANC is good enough. These are frequently on sale for 8k on amazon if you just wait a week or two.

Next step up would be Sony XB910N, which from my research at the time seem to have slightly better ANC, better passive NC, a bassier sound. Also they add touch controls, and a carry case which CH720 doesn't have. These are 10k right now on Reliance Digital.

I can recommend Sony CH720N. I bought them for pretty much the same purpose, and I am very happy with them. Can't compare with higher end stuff as I haven't used anything above this, but for me the sound is just right - not too bassy and not too tinny, very light weight, battery lasts 3-4 days of all day use, ANC is good enough. These are frequently on sale for 8k on amazon if you just wait a week or two.

Next step up would be Sony XB910N, which from my research at the time seem to have slightly better ANC, better passive NC, a bassier sound. Also they add touch controls, and a carry case which CH720 doesn't have. These are 10k right now on Reliance Digital.
Many thanks for the recommendation. Both seem to be OOS on Amazon to right now but I've set Keepa alerts for them.

Lookout for latency -
Rtings is my go to for reviews. According to their buying guide Anker Soundcore Q45/35 seem to the best budget pick. Any idea if the Q45 is available in India?

Back