[HEADS-UP] Sony Ericsson Stereo Bluetooth Headset MW600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can actual buyers (who bought from the ebay link) shed more light on the usage experience.

I was planning to buy one but got dicey due to the packing conditions mentioned. Is it ok to buy from this seller?

Moreover is anyone aware of a better deal?

bump at the right time MK76 , even i want to buy this. As GEB free shipping is back, was looking for that source also for better price, but its costly with it.

If anybody gets more inputs in sourcing this, it would be great.

Have had no issues with the seller. Got myself a total of 3 pieces for friends and all have been working fine without issues. :)

I still use my 2yr old Dell BH200 which i got free with my dell laptop

It still has good audio o.p and i am very satisfied with it

Seeing this i might also get one

WTH :)

I ordered MW600 from ebay link (see above) yesterday evening 3:30 pm. The packet reached me(Mumbai to Delhi) today at 11am.. Impressive :)

^ Some quick impressions

1) Voice quality is good

2) Used my SM PL30, didn't notice much difference for music as well

3) Still Need to validate the range.

4) Easy to configure

5) For me, FM won't be of much use.

6) I bought stereo w/ mic for all purpose, specially making skype calls as well as for music

7) Track display and Called ID did not work with my N79 :( . BT needs AVRCP 1.5 profile and the phone should transmit Track details + called ID. (I need to check if FW upgrade would support the same)

8) ^ Still incoming number display is a nice feature

9) All controls worked with my N79

Ordered on Monday. got it by Tuesday morning to Bangalore. Super prompt and fast shipping.

Pros

using it with N81

1) Easy to configure

2) Light and sturdy

3) good range, tested within the house.

Cons

1) The volume reduces compared to when connected directly. volume % reduced by almost 30-40 %

2) Was not detected by N72 and N97. Don't know where the problem is.

Need some more time to get a catch of this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back