Budget 41-50k Heavy Daily/Office-Type Use 14in Laptop With Some Light Gaming

sid41299

Disciple
I've narrowed down to a custom ThinkPad E14 Gen 5 (specs will be posted below) for the size and features (mainly the size, it's really hard to get good compact laptops here) but are there any other laptops I should take a look at before finalizing? Any good deals running on other sites? I don't mind compromising on the size and specs if it's really worth the tradeoff, but yeah, just want to know what the market is like around laptops like these. Some people recommended the Vivobook, but I'm not able to find any equivalent Vivobook models at similar prices and specs.

Also, anything I should know about the ThinkPad before buying? Any major cons that don't show up in the reviews/spec sheets? Anything I should know about Lenovo Service too? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Sid

P.s.: There's a 10% cashback offer on custom laptop purchases so the actual cost of the laptop comes down to Rs. 51,180

1704964656101.png

???

That's not a bad thing right? Zen3 still has equivalent performance with superior efficiency?
Ohh yeah Zen-3 is still awesome and will be awesome for a few more years. Just mentioned in case your intention was to buy a Zen 4 7000 series Laptop.

Is it even possible to get Zen 4 at this price range?

Add.:

How does this deal compare?

I haven't yet seen a Zen 4 laptop online. But it will ofcourse be a bit costlier.

Also, don't look at any other brand you might get a better deal but you compromise on build quality.

Last edited:
ThinkPads are known for their build quality and performance. You can still see someone recommending old ThinkPad T4s for beginners. From my experience, you could additionally purchase extended warranty/Onsite warranty from them for an extra cushion.

ThinkPads are known for their build quality and performance. You can still see someone recommending old ThinkPad T4s for beginners. From my experience, you could additionally purchase extended warranty/Onsite warranty from them for an extra cushion.
They offered add-on Onsite warranty for an extra rupee (Along with a backpack - also for a rupee!) and I did get that

Back