Hello Chennai folks

sarang

Skilled
Hi,

I am in Chennai for the next 15 days and maybe more and more frequently. Since there is long weekend coming up here in Chennai will it be possible to meet some of you over a cofee/b33r/whatever?

Looking forward to meet you guys.

PS: I am putting up at Chrompet (Is there s Firefox and IE pet as well :p)
and will be working out of CTS MEPZ (GST Road)

Sarang

Welcome to the Land of Idlis, Dosas, Rajnikanth and of course, the TE Boss :p

Let the boss decide since he's the only rightful starter of the Chennai meet threads !! :p

sarang said:
Hi,

I am in Chennai for the next 15 days and maybe more and more frequently. Since there is long weekend coming up here in Chennai will it be possible to meet some of you over a cofee/b33r/whatever?

Looking forward to meet you guys.

PS: I am putting up at Chrompet (Is there s Firefox and IE pet as well :p)

and will be working out of CTS MEPZ (GST Road)

Sarang
so your are at chennai for reason :p p.s u do want to plan to vist EA and some shopping list at chennai :)

Arun.P said:
so your are at chennai for reason :p p.s u do want to plan to vist EA and some shopping list at chennai :)
@Arun: OOps totally forgot you are from Chennai! Must meet you dude!
I wish I was here for a reason of my own. Its a short term assignment here.

PS: What is EA?

^EA : Express Avenue (not Electronic Arts :)).........its a mall.......recently built.......its near spencers plaza.........

i am also working in chennai..... can look forward to meet u guys in the coming long weekend.......

Crap >.<
CTS Guesthouse was outta network coverage! And TapaTalk dint work for what its worth! Sorry guys! Can we make it on a weekday eve or the coming weekend?

Back