hello friends

Welcome to TE dude.. Just thought I'd share something with you guys. I just read this up..

The Tantrik Approach To Life
The tantrik approach to life avoids this pitfall. Tantra itself means "to weave, to expand, and to spread", and according to tantrik masters, the fabric of life can provide true and ever-lasting fulfillment only when all the threads are woven according to the pattern designated by nature. When we are born, life naturally forms itself around that pattern. But as we grow, our ignorance, desire, attachment, fear, and false images of others and ourselves tangle and tear the threads, disfiguring the fabric. Tantra "sadhana" or practice reweaves the fabric, and restores the original pattern. This path is systematic and comprehensive. The profound science and practices pertaining to hatha yoga, pranayama, mudras, rituals, kundalini yoga, nada yoga, mantra, mandala, visualization of dieties, alchemy, ayurveda, astrology, and hundreds of esoteric practices for generating worldly and spiritual prosperity blend perfectly in the tantrik disciplines.

Tantrik.. Hope you can guide us ;)
Cheers.

well i live in mumbai and am currently an engineering student 18 years of age

i have great interests in mobile phones

i am a member of many mobile phone blogs(not taking any names) but i always longed to learn more about computers and programming

since i have taken up comps as a stream in engg i hope to find useful info here and on the net about the gizmos and softwares available out there

and i hope to come in here regularly

cheers

Hello TANTRIK!!:)

WELCOME to THE CHILL PILL WORLD!!:eek:hyeah:

ENJOY YOURSELF WHILE YOU ENLIGHTEN YOURSELF AND US!!:cool2:

HAVE FUN!!:D

TAKE CARE!!:hap2:

Back