Hello from Tirupati Enterprises !

Status
Not open for further replies.
vivacious_tg said:
OP,

Can you please tell me whom to contact to RMA Razer mouse in Mumbai/Thane?
You can contact our Branch office in Mumbai if the Razer product is imported by Tirupati.

Welcome to TE. The only reason I've bought MSI cards/ boards over the years is because of the superb service I've got from PhOeNix+Tirupati compared to Asus+Rashi combo. Your presence here should help in maintaining that level of customer satisfaction.

Wait a second!!! Is this Tirupati similar/related/affiliated to Phoenix (Sudhir) in any way??? If so, then awesome :D Bought a LanCool case from Sudhir last year and was a smooth experience and I seem to recall reading the name Tirupati on the receipt.

PS: I'm looking to buy a Zotac ZBox AD-02 mini PC - any pointers on how to go about getting it?

We currently do not have a branch in Hyderabad. However we have dealers there.

Pm me for any requirements and we shall guide you to the correct channel partner.

You can also buy from THEITWARES in the dealer section.

He sells all our products on TE and ships to all of India.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Hi Can we buy direct from your office in kolkata. I see there is an online store but as I am kolkata based it is easier for me to go and get it. Gives me a chance to compare different models. I am currently looking for a PSU >600 watts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back