Hello Hello , Simple Build

i got the same powersafe400 for my rig...came back and saw no sata or pcie power X(
going back today and replacing it for a cm smps..stoopid me

nukeu666 said:
i got the same powersafe400 for my rig...came back and saw no sata or pcie power X(
going back today and replacing it for a cm smps..stoopid me

powersafes never came with pci and sata power adapters :bleh:

hanzy said:
powersafes never came with pci and sata power adapters :bleh:

FYI U get PS PSU with Sata Power connector & PCi-e connectors :bleh:

And if u are not starting a GO maybe i might do that :devil2: :haha:

andrew327 said:
FYI U get PS PSU with Sata Power connector & PCi-e connectors :bleh:

And if u are not starting a GO maybe i might do that :devil2: :haha:

lol , i was talking about the powersafe 400w , ...and abt the GO , dont worry , im waiting for Friday :D.......will pm u ...

H2O said:
Come on man tell us what kind of gaming is ther with that chipset.

thats just what i was planning on doing....coming up shortly.....i was playing pro evolution fully maxed sometime back , 60 fps constant hehhehe....

hanzy said:
some screenies from soccor pro evo.....all settings max'ed out......din't notice any lag at any time....

Looks good need some more info I need to make a same kind of build for someone. He basically likes playing the source engine games and the POP series. Can you try those ?

Thanks.

H2O said:
Looks good need some more info I need to make a same kind of build for someone. He basically likes playing the source engine games and the POP series. Can you try those ?

Thanks.

would u name which one u talking abt ,i dont game much except NFS / Quake and a bit of soccer....as of now i'm outta disk space so cant check out all the games......

Originally Posted by greenhorn

Biostar 7050 for 2.3k

the gigabyte 7050 is for 2.5k too, prices have dropped quite a bit

i lost my trust in gigabyte products when my pals board went kaput the last time and they screwed up the entire situation , they have "1" main service center here in Kalina ( Santacruz) with "1" counter to receive and "1" counter to deliver . If u dont reach there when they open u have a wait period of minimum 3 hrs out there......however i still think they are a tad better than the Rashi Service.........

alright now i have a question here ... the e2160 comes with the small heatsink , the mini 775 not the usual ones that gets shipped with the P4's. Now I have the option to swap it with the bigger P4 heatsink assembly , I have one of a pal lying around at my place....Howz that going to help ? or rather will that help drop temps more ? currently idles at abt 30-32 degrees.....if its going to help then i can swap the same........

You can always try...Try getting some MX2 from some one...If its the miny cooler the old cooler should do better cause the older Pentiums were like hot cakes

Darthcoder said:
^ LOL hanzy dont be stuck with PES 3 ZOMG!!
Try something new like PES 6 or PES 2008 (Demo atleast) and then tell us :p.

for me wverything is the same man , for a person who games abt 1 hr an day anything is good......:eek:hyeah:

hanzy said:
for me wverything is the same man , for a person who games abt 1 hr an day anything is good......:eek:hyeah:

Arrey, not for you, but for us to check how the newer games look on this mobo's onboard gfx.

just went today to lami rd ... lowest priced mobo is Mercury 1950(i guess no pci-e) and Asus 2500 ..don't hv any more info |
Processor : E2160 : Rs.25xx

Zack said:
just went today to lami rd ... lowest priced mobo is Mercury 1950(i guess no pci-e) and Asus 2500 ..don't hv any more info |
Processor : E2160 : Rs.25xx

woaaah , e2160 sinks further , nice nice , pre-budget sinks........

hanzy try ocing ur proccy more and show us what this board is capable of....

okieee.....will try further.....

alright now i have a question here ... the e2160 comes with the small heatsink , the mini 775 not the usual ones that gets shipped with the P4's. Now I have the option to swap it with the bigger P4 heatsink assembly , I have one of a pal lying around at my place....Howz that going to help ? or rather will that help drop temps more ? currently idles at abt 30-32 degrees.....if its going to help then i can swap the same........

BUMP to the Q above....

Back