Hello ppl, its shruti here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ppl,
I am shruti from Mysore..as u might have guesesd i am sunny's sis :mad: :chair:
Currently i am in 8th sem CS ( placed in Wipro :clap: )
Special Hi to Sunny :mad: :chair: , Bluediamond :) , Masky (Abu_Salem) :hap2: ,Darky ;)

Hope to see u more often... :bye1:

Hi Shruti,
Welcome aboard.

incase your kid brother ever bosses over you or forcefully tries to mod your m/c, now you know whom to contact for remedy.........lol (just kidding)

Yeah you are right. The moment i read your ID i knew who it could be.
Welcome :hap2: but please dont bring dadmysore and mommysore with you :tongue: now, parents moderate too heavily. :D

SunMysore said:
hehehe....i hate tht chair smiley :p
anyways...come here often :p
Shruti,

I have to send Rs.150 to sunny as refund. (verry long overdue .... sorry sunny)

I will double that amount to 300 if you actually convert that chair smiley / icon into a real one.;)
Thats for what he did to my baby (The m/b which he had bought from me, which i read he shorted recently):p :tongue: :cool2:

wait... isnt SunM using your comp now :p i remember him talking bout his sis taking over his comp ! not the other way around :p anyway ..aloha :)

thnx everyone for the warm welcome...i am impressed..
Renegade said:
Yeah you are right. The moment i read your ID i knew who it could be.
Welcome :hap2: but please dont bring dadmysore and mommysore with you :tongue: now, parents moderate too heavily. :D
hehe...how abt Grannymysore?

deejay said:
Thats for what he did to my baby (The m/b which he had bought from me, which i read he shorted recently)
Did he???I was told tht tht thg died of natureal death..Wait till i tell my dad bout this.. and just 150 for converting to real one? so cheap.. :no:

supernova said:
isn't he in lisbon
yup..with his gf in a portuguese jail :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back