Graphic Cards help buying 6950

Hey I just saw HIS 6870 ICEQ X Turbo X on Theitwares for 11.2K and went through some of its reviews.. It comes really close to 6950 2gb, also beats it in some games :O... Just check this out HIS Radeon HD 6870 IceQ X TurboX Video Card Review - Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum :: TweakTown USA Edition

HIS Radeon 6870 ICEQ X Turbo X review

Only thing remains unanswered it the A.S.S from HIS in India... Or else this card is seriously bang for buck

http://www.theitwares.com/iceq-h687...y-crossfirex-support-graphic-card-p-2299.html

The stock Saphhire card that i just bought last week has a good enough cooler on it with a very large heatsink and two heavyduty fans.I haven't seen it cross 60°c no matter what i throw at it. It's as good if not the same as the vapor or toxic edition.

Sent from a Galaxy in the S2 system

thanks bro but i wanna avoid f88n asus and xfx cause of their horrible a.s.s. anyway i have decided on the sapphire dirt 3 edition after literally spending hours and reading more than 15 reviews(also read customer reviews on amazon and newegg ;) ) primeabgb is offering me the card for 16000+shipping placing the order tomorrow :D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

primeabgb has totally gone bonkers for some reason i am not able to buy the card online it says in correct shipping method selected i tried calling them no one bothers to answer the phone :-\

Back