Help buying cheapest speakers for PC

Sarath_

Adept
I already have a Logitech Z623 for my PC but it has been temporarily sitting with my TV. I'm too lazy to shift it back and hence want some basic boxes that can put some sound out. That's my only requirement.

Requirement:

Basic sound

Should be 2.0 bookshelf speakers, don't want a woofer

Good looking ('coz I'm such a sucker for looks)

Doesn't matter whether it needs USB or 3.5mm

I'm looking at Logitech again due to their excellent quality and their warranty which is more than competition (mostly)

Options I have surfed over the past few hours:

Buy Logitech Stereo Speaker Z120 at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Buy Dell USB Stereo Speaker (AX210CR) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Buy X-mini v1.1 Speakers at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Buy Altec Lansing BXR1220 Computer Stereo Speaker System at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Buy Creative SBS A35 Speaker at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Buy Philips Notebook Speaker (SPA2210V) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

If you guys you own any of these then any feedback would be appreciated.

Really need this, completely headphone fatigued now. Just can't put a pair of cans on anymore.

In case anyone would want to suggest a pair of HPs, I already own the Steelseries Siberia V1 and Sony wireless stereo headset; both are excellent HPs.

As for speakers, I am also getting the Swan M10 in a weeks time or more. But they might not sit with the PC, hence I am looking for these baby sound boxes.

Thanks in advance.

NOTE: If a thread already exists then kindly link me to it. I will request the MODs to close this thread in such case.

I have the 2,1 version BXR1221 and its good quality sound and i like the looks too.

But the 2.0 version are usb powered so not sure about the output. In general usb powered speakers feel weak.

I think the i-mini would be a good choice as you can take it with you when you need, and sound quality is good.

BXR1220 are just about decent speakers. I find them good for light music but do not expect them to go loud at any point of time. Not very portable I'd say but still can be carried around easily and used practically anywhere you have a laptop or USB powered socket.

Back