Budget 25-30k Help buying new phone in Europe

nelomf

Recruit
Hello
I have a redmi note 7 pro for 5 years and now the battery is starting to show its age.

I have a 350€ Top budget (i can buy online but only in Europe, avoid other customs taxes) for a new phone and i need help choosing a new one.

The phone is to day to day purposes, surfing, email, youtube, etc..

My only games are candy crash soda and scrabble. So not for great games.

I do not take a great amount of pictures, almost no selfies, but the quality of them should be the best possible at this price range.

As an example i went to a night party this weekend, and i cannot take any photo, all completely dark,

I do enjoy listening music so a good stereo speakers and 3.5 jack are important

The screen size should be at least equal to mine and the better possible.

So i've read lots of opinions and i have this possibilities

My favorite

Realm 9 pro + (6gb/128gb) - 299€ - The 8gb version is 100€ more expensive - One off the best camera sensor of this price range
Realm 10 pro+ (8gb/128gb) - 350€ - Best overall but no so good camera i think

The alternative
Poco X5 pro 8gb/256 gb - 350€ (IP53, larger, more recent and great sound)

I do not consider the pixel 6a because of the box content and screen size and 60hrz

Could you give a opinion please, about these or any others

Manuel

I'm also using note 7 pro since 4 years and have zero complaints about it. I use custom roms and stock miui camera and pics are simply awesome in day light and low light even beating few flagships. Night or completely dark is obviously to suffer but low light images are true to believe at times.
I'm also looking to upgrade but people suggested me to wait for 6 more months for great 5g phones with optimized hardware etc.

I'm also using note 7 pro since 4 years and have zero complaints about it. I use custom roms and stock miui camera and pics are simply awesome in day light and low light even beating few flagships. Night or completely dark is obviously to suffer but low light images are true to believe at times.
I'm also looking to upgrade but people suggested me to wait for 6 more months for great 5g phones with optimized hardware etc.
I don't have problems with the phone but recently the glass in front of the lens as broken (the reason of bad photos) and i have to charge the phone twice a day. So i want to replace.
For what i read the realm 9 pro + is a good choice (specially the camera) but i want that the new phone can be as good as possible for day to day purposes and i have doubts.
For exemple: Online the Realm 10 pro+ 8Gb/128 is only a bit pricier that the 9 pro+ but I've read that the camera is no so good in some places and in others that is best???
So that's why i ask for help.
Tks

Back