iOS Help: Cannot get Verizon iPhone 6 to work with int'l SIM !

rdbbond

Adept
Hey guys , i got my iPhone 6 16GB GOLD version on 30oct.
And i must say i am that one rare guy who is not happy with an iPhone 6 purchase.
I had ordered the Verizon iPhone 6 on 19th sept and it arrived on 29th sept.
Since we all know that Verizon is unlocked for international GSM Use i got the off contract one.
But the real trouble is not any of my Indian Nano sim is working with it. Tried 3 Indian Sim cards....
1st. Vodafone (official nano sim)

2nd . Tata docomo (normal to nano cut )

3rd. Loop Mobile ( normal to nano cut )

I got the iPhone sealed in my hands. I opened the box. Activated the phone using the Verizon sim. It was all fine.

All the sim cards i inserted it says "No Sim".

Experts please shed light on this.

Whats the issue here but i dont understand.
I have 2 sprint sim , one At&t and one Verizon sim ! All are working in it. Working in the sense atleast i used them for activation after reset. They say no service but atleast it is Indeed confirmed that they are factory unlocked.
Then why all my Indian Sim cards says no Service ???
Raman bhai did you try an official sim ot cut one?

Hey guys , i got my iPhone 6 16GB GOLD version on 30oct.
And i must say i am that one rare guy who is not happy with an iPhone 6 purchase.
I had ordered the Verizon iPhone 6 on 19th sept and it arrived on 29th sept.
Since we all know that Verizon is unlocked for international GSM Use i got the off contract one.
But the real trouble is not any of my Indian Nano sim is working with it. Tried 3 Indian Sim cards....
1st. Vodafone (official nano sim)

2nd . Tata docomo (normal to nano cut )

3rd. Loop Mobile ( normal to nano cut )

I got the iPhone sealed in my hands. I opened the box. Activated the phone using the Verizon sim. It was all fine.

All the sim cards i inserted it says "No Sim".

Experts please shed light on this.
whats the iOS version on it. i think, 8.0.1 had some network issues, please try and restore once and check

Also, try this out, restore the phone to latest OS then try activating with vodafone/other indian Nano Sim card.

Loop Mobile Sims wont work on iphone 6 and 6 plus
I replaced 3 simcards all had issues
Btw my phone was bought from Singapore Factory unlocked

It was on 8.0.
Now its on 8.0.2 since i update it thinking that it is the same 8.0 issue.
Its not an iOS issue i guess coz all of USA sim cards are working on it.
And all those Indian sim cards are working on my 5S.
But all of them say No Sim in this iPhone 6.
I mean this is a Sim Issue i guess ![DOUBLEPOST=1412264049][/DOUBLEPOST]
Loop Mobile Sims wont work on iphone 6 and 6 plus
I replaced 3 simcards all had issues
Btw my phone was bought from Singapore Factory unlocked

Okay. The loop sim is working on my 5S. As to confirm atleast this is confirmed that the 6 which i have is factory unlocked too because the AT&T sim i used for activation and it worked.

On 5s Loop is working
But i tried on iphone 6 plus i did not work
I tried on three diff units it work on none

Hmmmm...i went to the local vodafone store. They did not have a nano sim. Hence i asked for a Normal sim. Then cut that into nano. Still not working.
Problem still not solved.

Came to Mumbai today. Got the sim replaced to nano sim. Still not working. Tried loop. Tried tata docomo. Tried airtel all cut to nano. And official vodafone too. All says no sim. This is something different.
Its saying no sim instead of no service.

But at the same all US Sim cards are able to activate it confirming its factory unlocked.

Can this be an IOS Issue ? As i have not tried restore to 8.0.2
I just updated to 8.0.2 and then factory reset.

I am facing a similar problem. I bought a iphone6 in the US and activated in on at&t network and it worked perfect. Now i am travelling to India and it says "no service" my wife's iphone 4S works ok on a local network ( sometimes tata docomo ; sometimes vodaphone). When I try manual carrier selecttion on iphone6, I can see many carriers, but I cant connect to any of them. I am stuck on "no service"

Same thing happening with my Verizon g2,if i search for networks, the networks appear, but they won't connect.

Says no sim.

I am facing a similar problem. I bought a iphone6 in the US and activated in on at&t network and it worked perfect. Now i am travelling to India and it says "no service" my wife's iphone 4S works ok on a local network ( sometimes tata docomo ; sometimes vodaphone). When I try manual carrier selecttion on iphone6, I can see many carriers, but I cant connect to any of them. I am stuck on "no service"
This could be network problem... Did you try different network provider like airtel? I remember people faced similar issues with Docomo when desire hd was launched...

Back